You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Preferred Seat

Please make this an option so it auto seats you in a certain place, its so annoying having to change at the start of every session

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I agree. When each table starts I have to change my seat, change the 'show hand description' option and tick muck cards. They should be configured once and defaulted to that.
  • edited May 2011
    And 'wait for big blind' 'auto post blinds' lol not much fun clicking them on every table
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Preferred Seat:
    I agree. When each table starts I have to change my seat, change the 'show hand description' option and tick muck cards. They should be configured once and defaulted to that.
    Posted by knightfork

The show hand descriptions and muck cards are options you can set permanently. 

When you have a table open in the top left click Options then tick the show hand descriptions and muck losing hands / winning hands.

To keep the settings for future click the Save My Settings options.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Preferred Seat:
    In Response to Re: Preferred Seat : The show hand descriptions and muck cards are options you can set permanently.  When you have a table open in the top left click Options then tick the show hand descriptions and muck losing hands / winning hands. To keep the settings for future click the Save My Settings options.
    Posted by Machka
    Thank you for pointing that out, I missed that option!
  • edited May 2011
    Agreed with you guys. Such a pain when multi-tabling to have to click "Wait" every time i get asked to post out of position,and then you end up sometimes posting by accident anyway! And then the whole preferred seat business, again just a pain when you have to spend 2-3mins just configuring your setup whilst trying to juggle everything else.