You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

at last!!!!!!!!

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
well after a horrid spell of beats and bad play i finaly win a tourny not a big pay out buy its such a good feeling first one since feb lol and play at least 6- 10 aday lol
wanna say big thanks to tanktaxi and teddy who cashed and gave me hell lol well done and im looking forward to playing you both again
and i had a hand that so could have killed me in this tourny to qq into k k into a9 ace 9 hits two pair kk holds to wipe more than 75% of my chips gone so i feel even better i won yippeeeee

and my first horse bet of the day wins at 5-1 come on lol

Comments

• edited May 2011

well done cheffy, i am pleased for you....

and i'll keep out of your way now.

• edited May 2011
    these wins are like busses just won a gtd 50 rebuy so two tournys played back to back won both lol
  • edited May 2011
    Nice one, well done :)
  • edited May 2011
    N1 cheffboy

I,m still waiting for my first MTT (with 100+ players ) win in over a year now, although i don,t play as many as I used to,

The last decent one I won was the old £1200 BH which was in januuary last year and I think my game has improved since then but so have a lot of other players

Sounds like your going on a heater _ GL
  • edited May 2011
    good show sir wp, and may many more follow!
  • edited May 2011
    wow im on a major up swing i played the sky roller sat last night and won it so in the biggie tonight and just won a 3.30 £50gtd rebuy winning a cool 50 quid for a single buy in lol these wins are like london busses lol
  • edited May 2011
    haha nice one cheffy ill look out for you in roller and run good mate i may come and rail although i did promise myself to hitman ;)
  • edited May 2011
    Congrats to you Chefboy, that's a superb run, enjoy it while it lasts. It's amazing how confidence can lead to a hot run.

As for tournament wins being like London buses, I think I'm waiting at the wrong bus stop at the moment!
  • edited May 2011
    lol
    cheers young gun after posting 5 weird hands in the clinic i had 10 mins off then this run started lol to be honest its such a big tourny the sky roller they people in it i see time and time again run big in all the major main events on here ive never final tabled in any main events so i will enjoy it
    ive never played in such a large buy in before so im counting down the mins lol
  • edited May 2011
    Same as dont be afriad you got in cheap as i did the other week, ran deep and was leading the field alot to bubble. It is a great tourney and a fantastic opportunity, just remember these high stakes players are at a dis-advantage as they haven't played you before also they may try bullying you as they will be aware of your average buy in and what not so dont be afraid to fight back. just go for it you have a good chance to make a big score and run good