You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

18 seater Sit n gos!!!

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Yep mentioned it like a zillion times, can be scary so they run often 5 minute blind levels

Comments

• edited May 2011
    i though another word for sit n go was 'single table tournament' STT so would'nt this require 3 tables and take forever to fill up
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 18 seater Sit n gos!!!:
    i though another word for sit n go was 'single table tournament' STT so would'nt this require 3 tables and take forever to fill up
    Posted by leon621
    ok just got it, its a joke haha
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 18 seater Sit n gos!!! : ok just got it, its a joke haha
    Posted by leon621
    Not sure what u got coz it's not a joke.

I would play these, don't think they would fill up in the Sit & Go section though.

If they were in the tournaments section, they would fill up really quick.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 18 seater Sit n gos!!! : Not sure what u got coz it's not a joke. I would play these, don't think they would fill up in the Sit & Go section though. If they were in the tournaments section, they would fill up really quick.
    Posted by splashies
    sorry i thought it was a joke being since its not a STT and all the answers are yes
  • edited May 2011
    The term 'STT' is a little misleading- a SnG (which is what the tournaments REALLY are) is simply a tournament that has a player cap, and only starts when said cap is reach- as opposed to ordinary tournaments (MTT) which have a set time, and whether the tournament fully fills or not, it still doesn't start until that time.

SnGs can have any number of tables, 'stars have 180 player SnGs.
  • edited May 2011
    The term 'STT' is a little misleading- a SnG (which is what the tournaments REALLY are) is simply a tournament that has a player cap, and only starts when said cap is reach- as opposed to ordinary tournaments (MTT) which have a set time, and whether the tournament fully fills or not, it still doesn't start until that time. SnGs can have any number of tables, 'stars have 180 player SnGs.
    Posted by DeucesLive
    ok i did'nt know that and as you may of guessed im by no means a poker boffin eg i have no idea what FWIW stands for and i see it all the time. I do think im a reasonable player but just learn the things i need to know and after commenting i felt like abit of a lemon when i went to vote and spotted my options and of course now i feel like a lemon because i have no idea if this is a serious thread or not lol
  • edited May 2011
    It is a serious thread we used to have 18 seater sit n gos

none of it is a joke, FWIW = For What its worth :)

dont worry mate i always look like a lemon in the clinic all fun and games
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 18 seater Sit n gos!!! : ok i did'nt know that and as you may of guessed im by no means a poker boffin eg i have no idea what FWIW stands for and i see it all the time. I do think im a reasonable player but just learn the things i need to know and after commenting i felt like abit of a lemon when i went to vote and spotted my options and of course now i feel like a lemon because i have no idea if this is a serious thread or not lol
    Posted by leon621
    Dont stop asking questions. This, on the whole, is a friendly forum and you can ask any question you want really and get an answer.

For what its worth.....FWIW means.....for what its worth :))