You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker players no chance

edited May 2011 in Area 51
tonight is my final game with sky poker...i have suspected all week that the game was rigged against those who cant help putting in funds after funds....but no more....having been bambasted by river beat after river beat...and beaten by pocket kings no less than four times over an hour...not to mention beaten with pocket kings and aces continuously  i know its rigged...the law of averages is the law of averages...anything less is crooked......Yes...of course there are prople ekeing out or else making a profit....its because they dont keep topping up their account...and are therefore not providing much profit for sky....the only hands i was winning 2nite was by bluffing.......my final hand 2nite was proof enuff for me....ak...unfortuneately i came up against a aces (surprise surprise) and just incase i didnt put all my chips in...an ace on the flop...and of course this is when its getting near the prize stages...(sound familiar...i bet it does)...and employees playing in any other competition would be illegal....the user id of every sky poker player should be made available to every account holder....or u would wonder have sky got something to hide....well..i for one am finished being trashed by what is no better than call line...think about it

Comments