You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

10-seater SitnGo STEPS series

edited May 2011 in Poker Chat
Starting at entry level of £1.10, 3 players win a seat into step2 and 4th place stays in step1

step2 entry level of £3, 2players progress to step3, 2 remain in step 2 and 1 drops to step1

step3 entry level £10, 2 players progress  to step 4, 2 remain in step3 and 2 drop to step 2 and 1 drops to level 1

step4 entry level £30 2 players progress to step 5, 2 remain in step 4 and 1 drops to step 3

step 5 entry level £100!!!!   1st place £400, 2nd place £250, 3rdplace £150........4th,5th,6th step 4

I think ive managed to include the rake. Maybe others can tweak it a little

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I cant really vote dont think its great but its good ;)

Like the idea but would need to sort out how often these will run? or are they just sit and play if enough people... in that case i like it a bit more oh sod it Great idea!
  • edited May 2011
    you would recieve a token for whichever step you qualify for, register as normal........so there wont be a danger of step filling while you are asleeep/working/drunk..................added the 3rd just for you :p
  • edited May 2011
    Very good idea, needs a bit of tweaking but this is the type of SnG i joined another site just to play them.
  • edited May 2011
    Maybe see up to 7th place get a chance to fall back a phase
  • edited May 2011
    Another certain site, with 3d graphics/ avatars that speak etc do this. Its quite good, I used to like playing them. Only trouble is you tend to get a load of players at the bottom and scarcely any at the higher levels......not that I ever made it that far.....but I used to check. I still have my ticket for stage 3. Just hard to find players there.......and i hate the site. Hands take to long.
  • edited May 2011
    Good idea but i've suggested things in the past which involved using tokens and i got the impression Sky didnt want the cost of implementing the relevant software.
  • edited May 2011

For Me as a low stakes player this seems a very good idea. Also it will probably entice more lower stakes players to try and enter these SnG's if they were developed as they have a large financial Carrot hanging over them if you can win 5 or 6 of these and boost your bankroll dramatically.

• edited May 2011
    haha you ripping stars off again :P but yea is good
  • edited May 2011
    Ive seen this on other sites, they called them ladders there, but tbh if you did it here, with the low player numbers, when you get to the higher levels you could be waiting around all day like a high stake cash player for your oponents to turn up!