You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Area 51 vs doh:)

edited May 2011 in Area 51
If you had a full house and got beaten on the river by someone with five aces and moaned on the forum what would doh's reply be.

A. Variance
B. Don't complain your sample size is too small
C. It's a bad beat that happens to everyone eventually
D. It's just unlucky on every other table you are NOT playing on nothing like this ever happens
E. You shouldn't have raised with a full house with the river still to come as you are still only a 51 percent favourite
F. You will find it all evens out if you play sixteen gzillion hands
G. I sharkscoped you and you just aren't as good as me so you must have played it wrong
H. Sky poker has an RNG certificate from Lichtenstein so everything must be fair
I. The sky mods/staff will not answer any questions at all on action hands,RNG queries,no matter how politely they are put, but be re-assured everything is cosher and has not changed since last year because sky sais so.

Doh six months into the future.

1. There's somin not quite right here :)
2. Surely the odds of three pairs appearing on a six man table this frequently is suspect
3. I must be extremely lucky to have made a flush three times in a row.

Come over to the dark side doh  it's not IF but WHEN..... conspiracy is everywhere
We will wear you down, we are already sending people to raise your every call,we are him, we are them, we are everyone and everywhere.
COME, COME and mank, come and moan, If we get you others will follow.

It's nice on this side of the fence it's so much easier! no more questioning your poker abilities, no more questioning whether you made the right move,no more thinking your raise was too small because on our side its never your fault it's always the RNG's.

You may be strong but we are many and we need you :)

(this post was posted in good humour and is in now way intended to offend DoH who quite frankly would eat me alive if i played him at poker.....especially on here with this dodgy RNG...sorry couldn't resist it lol)       

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Lol how about J, or double J to make my name!

JJ : All of the above!

Cracking thread btw, made me lol :)
  • edited May 2011
    He won't be insulted - you do know that DOHHHHHH is a Sky bot don't you?

Tikay types all the words btw.
  • edited May 2011
    MUST    PROTECT   REP REP REP UUUTTTAAAAAASHHHON
  • edited May 2011

Not forgetting..

J)in actual fact you were behind preflop so the fact of the matter is that when he hit his 1 outer on the river,you were actually a 49% dog preflop..so it is not that bad , a bad beat..

:)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51 vs doh:):
    Not forgetting.. J)in actual fact you were behind preflop so the fact of the matter is that when he hit his 1 outer on the river,you were actually a 49% dog preflop..so it is not that bad , a bad beat.. :)
    Posted by djblacke04

Finally DJ, you've typed something that makes sense ;o)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51 vs doh:) : Finally DJ, you've typed something that makes sense ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    Creep!
  • edited May 2011
    Not forgetting.. J)in actual fact you were behind preflop so the fact of the matter is that when he hit his 1 outer on the river,you were actually a 49% dog preflop..so it is not that bad , a bad beat.. :)
    Posted by djblacke04
    Depends where the money goes in.

If the money goes in pre when it's 50/50 and you get 1 outered on the river, it's not even a bad beat, nevermind a bad bad beat.

;)

Morning A51ers btw! - Caved in from my "break" after 3 days, I'm refreshed, re-loaded, and ready to grind all afternoon.

That's on the tables, and in here! See if I can convert some of ya :):):)
  • edited May 2011
    Come on dohh please please come over to the dark side it really is sooooooooooo much fun ;) xxx
  • edited May 2011
    Come on dohh please please come over to the dark side it really is sooooooooooo much fun ;) xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67

they are already on the dark side.......

we are the JEDI....

lol...

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51 vs doh:) : Depends where the money goes in. If the money goes in pre when it's 50/50 and you get 1 outered on the river, it's not even a bad beat, nevermind a bad bad beat. ;) Morning A51ers btw! - Caved in from my "break" after 3 days, I'm refreshed, re-loaded, and ready to grind all afternoon. That's on the tables, and in here! See if I can convert some of ya :):):)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

also i found a better profile pic for you....

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51 vs doh:) : Depends where the money goes in. If the money goes in pre when it's 50/50 and you get 1 outered on the river, it's not even a bad beat, nevermind a bad bad beat. ;) Morning A51ers btw! - Caved in from my "break" after 3 days, I'm refreshed, re-loaded, and ready to grind all afternoon. That's on the tables, and in here! See if I can convert some of ya :):):)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The alternative is something like this.

50/50 pre flop.

When the money goes in, I'm a 98.08% favourite.

That's what a 3 day break does for ya.

gg
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    dontazeme Small blind  £0.10 £0.10 £16.69
    spartikas Big blind  £0.20 £0.30 £7.75
      Your hole cards

FORDYCE Fold     
    Rumpy Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.60 £0.90 £20.40
    shadow6929 Raise  £1.80 £2.70 £29.31
    dontazeme Fold     
    spartikas Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £1.20 £3.90 £19.20
    Flop

• A

DOHHHHHHH Check     
    shadow6929 Bet  £2.40 £6.30 £26.91
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £5.60 £11.90 £13.60
    shadow6929 Raise  £14.53 £26.43 £12.38
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  £13.60 £40.03 £0.00
    shadow6929 Call  £2.27 £42.30 £10.11
    DOHHHHHHH Show

shadow6929 Show
    • A
    • K

Turn

• A

River

• K

shadow6929 Win Full House, Aces and Kings £40.50  £50.61
  • edited May 2011

There is a bed made up already for you JJ in the incoming ward.

Nurse Elsa is waiting with sedatives and some rubber gloves if you require 'extras'

When we get Doh, they will all crumble like a pack of cards....

Daveyzz.....dylan.....flashflush.....we are coming for you.

We may need to wait for Mere & TK a little longer tho :))
  • edited May 2011
    There is a bed made up already for you JJ in the incoming ward. Nurse Elsa is waiting with sedatives and some rubber gloves if you require 'extras' When we get Doh, they will all crumble like a pack of cards.... Daveyzz.....dylan.....flashflush.....we are coming for you. We may need to wait for Mere & TK a little longer tho :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Indeed the FORCE is strong with mere and tikay but i do believe you maxally,we WILL get them ;) xxx
  • edited May 2011
    Everyone visits area51 eventually.

I'll be here - waiting and watching. 
  • edited May 2011
    I am turning towards the dark side...

I'm on a break, yet Area51 is like a kind of magnet...

God help me...

• edited May 2011

JJ join the area 51 side. We have a lifetime supply of free cider. (strongbow or magers your pick)

and for Greghogg we have study books on how not to end up all in with Ace high (i need to re-read it first tho)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Area 51 vs doh:):
    If you had a full house and got beaten on the river by someone with five aces and moaned on the forum what would doh's reply be. A. Variance B. Don't complain your sample size is too small C. It's a bad beat that happens to everyone eventually D. It's just unlucky on every other table you are NOT playing on nothing like this ever happens E. You shouldn't have raised with a full house with the river still to come as you are still only a 51 percent favourite F. You will find it all evens out if you play sixteen gzillion hands G. I sharkscoped you and you just aren't as good as me so you must have played it wrong H. Sky poker has an RNG certificate from Lichtenstein so everything must be fair I. The sky mods/staff will not answer any questions at all on action hands,RNG queries,no matter how politely they are put, but be re-assured everything is cosher and has not changed since last year because sky sais so. Doh six months into the future. 1. There's somin not quite right here :) 2. Surely the odds of three pairs appearing on a six man table this frequently is suspect 3. I must be extremely lucky to have made a flush three times in a row. Come over to the dark side doh  it's not IF but WHEN..... conspiracy is everywhere We will wear you down, we are already sending people to raise your every call,we are him, we are them, we are everyone and everywhere. COME, COME and mank, come and moan, If we get you others will follow.   It's nice on this side of the fence it's so much easier! no more questioning your poker abilities, no more questioning whether you made the right move,no more thinking your raise was too small because on our side its never your fault it's always the RNG's. You may be strong but we are many and we need you :) (this post was posted in good humour and is in now way intended to offend DoH who quite frankly would eat me alive if i played him at poker.....especially on here with this dodgy RNG...sorry couldn't resist it lol)                   
    Posted by snorky
    Why would the Sky mods know the answers? We are just players like you!

Yorkie74 was beaten by a fifth ace a while back in Leeds and Dohhhhh's reply was very good actually!

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Area 51 vs doh:) : Why would the Sky mods know the answers? We are just players like you! Yorkie74 was beaten by a fifth ace a while back in Leeds and Dohhhhh's reply was very good actually!
    Posted by SolarCarro
    I assumed (wrongly of course) that you were part of the inner sanctom that dealt bad beats to idiots shoving with ace ace.How are we ever going to get DOH to enter our fold if MODS come on saying they they are just players like the rest of us!Could you not have just said you are all ex absolute poker players and the superuser accounts work far better with Sky's software.You really are being no help whatsoever.Now please help us conspiracy theorists out and go back to tweaking the RNG and ensuring 4 hearts come down every time i have a pair of black aces.Your help would be most apreciated:))))      
  • edited May 2011
    There is a bed made up already for you JJ in the incoming ward. Nurse Elsa is waiting with sedatives and some rubber gloves if you require 'extras' When we get Doh, they will all crumble like a pack of cards.... Daveyzz.....dylan.....flashflush.....we are coming for you. We may need to wait for Mere & TK a little longer tho :))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    post + thread of the week pmsl >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YCgbXCZGU&feature=related

p.s  doh is a topman

• edited May 2011
    i got to ask snorky, you aint ajw in a silly hat are you????
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by pod1
    Not sure a bloke posting a picture of a man in a mankini is in any position to pick up my hat!
    Unless of course you have had a bit of a mix up and you think this is an on line dating site?

In which case i have sharkscoped you and consider i could do better for myself.

No hard feelings i am flattered of course but Just NO

:) 
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by pod1
    That is below the belt

Please try and keep the gloves up

xxx
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51 vs doh:) : That is below the belt Please try and keep the gloves up xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Lol just jumped from facebook to poker saw i was away went to click away but clicked all in by mistake.

k6 ......needless to say i now have a free hour to myself lol

anyone know anything good to do on the internet??  
  • edited May 2011
    yeah its called you p or n!!!
  • edited May 2011
    this thread is the biggest disapointment ever. I thought it would involve area 51ers sitting at dohs table cracking his AA with 52o, typing "rng ftw" in the chatbox and generally tilting the bo**ocks off him
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Area 51 vs doh:) : post + thread of the week pmsl />> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2YCgbXCZGU&feature=related p.s  doh is a topman
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Thought he would be more of a TK MAXX or a PRIMARK !!!!!!!!!