You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

random my ar se

edited May 2011 in Area 51
Why oh f why does this site have to make every f hand a free for all!

Every bloody situation seems to be fixed, random hands my  derriere!

Becoming a massive joke this site, community fine rng s hit!

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Welcome to sky ;) xxx
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: random my ar se:
    Welcome to sky bingo ;) xxx
    Posted by debdobs_67

FYP
  • edited May 2011
    No goldfish bowl

Just a moderate losing record.
  • edited May 2011
    No goldfish bowl Just a moderate losing record.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    ure spendin far too much time in here my dear

ure talents are bein wasted xxx
  • edited May 2011

LOl - My favourite thread title so far

• edited May 2011
    I have heard of a bad workman blaming his tool, but never his ar se ;o)

• edited May 2011
    use the correct terminpology people, random my but to cks
  • edited May 2011
    use the correct terminpology people, random my but to cks
    Posted by grantorino

alright forest...:)

ps rng is fine.....we all know that, is software manipulation after that....FYI..

ask Americans.....they know....
  • edited May 2011

How u know my real name?

Americans know everything, including the code for the rng

• edited May 2011

Not the thread I thought it was... thought somebody had Irritable bowel syndrome
  • edited May 2011
    Not the thread I thought it was... thought somebody had Irritable bowel syndrome
    Posted by SighKO

:)

To be fair though arent all our ar ses random by design?  No two the same....  I have pictures of lots of ladies to prove it
  • edited May 2011
    I don't want to know about the randomness of your ar se!!!
  • edited May 2011
                                   Get out the kleenex
  • edited May 2011
    THE RIVERS WITH THIS POKER SOFWARE ARE JUST TOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK ,TYPICALY A REAL POKER PLAYER WILL TRY HIS VERY BEST TO GET ALL HIS CHIPS IN THE MIDDLE OBV.... WHEN HE IS AHEAD AND THEN TO GET SOME  (LOL..RANDOM RIVER HITTING TO GIVE THE OTHER PLAYER THE WIN)  (NOT TWO PAIRS) ALWAYS A DRAW TO A GUT SHOT ST8 OR FLUSH DRAW OF A HOUSE DRAW,TOTALY UNRELISTIC SERIOUSLY,,,,,, PLAYED ALL OVER THE NET AND NEVER SEEN SO MANY BAD RIVERS ,I AINT JUST TALKING ABOUT MYSELF HERE ,WATCHED A RANDOM TABLE THE OTHER NYT AND COUNTED 67 WITHIN AN 2 HOUR PERIOD AND OBV THESE ARE THE ONES THAT WENT TO SHOWDOWN  HAHAHAHAHAAHAH  ,THE SOFTWARE IS DRAW HEAVY,I THINK THIS SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO (MABEY THATS WHY SKY CANT PICK UP THE COSTUMER BASE ) PERSONALY I HAVE PLAYED HERE FOR 1 MONTH TO TRY THE SITE OUT (AS ONE FREIND PLAYS HERE AT LOWER LEVELS )    HAVENT LOST ALOT £50 ISH FROM THIS I PLAYED AT EVERY LEVEL UP TO £1/£2 AND WON A FEW QUID TOO , AND TO BE HONEST REALLY ENJOYED THE TOURNEYS  LIKED THE PEOPLE AND THE COMMUNITY FEEL ,BUT COULDNT CONNSIDER PLAYING FULL TIME AT HIGHER STACKES LEVELS ,AS I BELIVE THAT THE SOFTWARE NEED TO BE SORTED OUT HAHAHA I HAPPENS TO MUCH(OBV..U NEED SOME SUCKOUT'S AND BEATS BUT TOOOOO  MUCH  MAN  ,,I HOPE SKY WILL LOOK INTO THIS PROBLEM AND ALSO DO SUMTHING ABOUT IT,     BACK TO THE GRIND ON STARS LOL......HAVE FUN PEOPLE
  • edited May 2011
    thanks for the feed back

• edited May 2011

Feedback is true.Another night of watchin straight flushes and outdraw after outdraw after out draw.

To be honest the people playing at higher stakes are probrably seeing less hands as a rebuy is costing far more than at the micro stake levels so people are far less prone to calling with marginal hands.But please play a micro tourney just to see.Yes you will be called by all sorts of rubbish as 1. we are not as good as you at poker and 2.We can just buy back in cos it's only a quid but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.You should not see a minimum of two sets of quads every tourney,you should not see FH being outdrawn by quads and THERE MUST BE flops turns and rivers that actually miss.

Because (in a micro tourney)you will see FAR more hands becoming shootouts you will be able to see just how many ridiculous hands are being made.  

How can you go in ahead soooo many times to be outdrawn on the turn or river it defies logic unless of course the hands are pre made.
    I'm a reasonable person and am perfectly willing to accept that there is a chance that i am just the most unluckiest person to have ever played poker but i am also clever enough(at least i think i am) to recognise that in an all in situation 47 off should not make a straight against a pair of tens this often.AK should beat Aj more often than not and it go's on.

I know no one moans when someone leaves and good ridance is the usual retort but after 5 years i can't accept that this site has not changed for the worse.

Around the end of last year or when they added Rebuys to this site some thing changed.

Do not know what, probrably can work out why, but i doubt it will ever go back to the way it was.

Seems i'm not alone in this as above post and others sugguest.So I wish you all good luck and hopefully you will carry on winning.When poker makes you annoyed rather than the enjoyment i used to get it's time to go.

Time to try something or somewhere else.

Bye oink

• edited May 2011
    Feedback is true.Another night of watchin straight flushes and outdraw after outdraw after out draw. To be honest the people playing at higher stakes are probrably seeing less hands as a rebuy is costing far more than at the micro stake levels so people are far less prone to calling with marginal hands.But please play a micro tourney just to see.Yes you will be called by all sorts of rubbish as 1. we are not as good as you at poker and 2.We can just buy back in cos it's only a quid but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.You should not see a minimum of two sets of quads every tourney,you should not see FH being outdrawn by quads and THERE MUST BE flops turns and rivers that actually miss. Because (in a micro tourney)you will see FAR more hands becoming shootouts you will be able to see just how many ridiculous hands are being made.   How can you go in ahead soooo many times to be outdrawn on the turn or river it defies logic unless of course the hands are pre made. I'm a reasonable person and am perfectly willing to accept that there is a chance that i am just the most unluckiest person to have ever played poker but i am also clever enough(at least i think i am) to recognise that in an all in situation 47 off should not make a straight against a pair of tens this often.AK should beat Aj more often than not and it go's on. I know no one moans when someone leaves and good ridance is the usual retort but after 5 years i can't accept that this site has not changed for the worse. Around the end of last year or when they added Rebuys to this site some thing changed. Do not know what, probrably can work out why, but i doubt it will ever go back to the way it was. Seems i'm not alone in this as above post and others sugguest.So I wish you all good luck and hopefully you will carry on winning.When poker makes you annoyed rather than the enjoyment i used to get it's time to go. Time to try something or somewhere else. Bye oink           
    Posted by snorky

How dare you steal my thunder!!!!!!!!!!!!!