You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad beats

edited May 2011 in The Shed
  • 13.5.2011....today in the 7.20 deep stack tourny here on sky ive never ever seen so many bad beats in 1 tourny.36 in total.yes how sad am i counting the amount ov bad beats.my heart goes out to all of those and you know who you are if you were involved.it was a realy good structure and most ov us were regular players.so can anybody care to mention what sort of affect it has on your game plan when you get taken out  or lose half your stack this way especially as you no doubt played a good game till youve been hit by a bad beat.me personally. when i had {QQ}.tonight i hit my set on the flop and this other player for who you know who you are hits  runner runner straight with 4-2 in his hand .what the hell is he doing in the pot with a 2.600 raise pre flop.sometimes i dont understand other peoples strategy.but i suppose we all have to live with it and move on.any comments will be welcome.ty and good luck.