You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Notification of changes to SkyPoker via email

I have to confess, I am something of a casual player and check the forum infrequently

Quite often new tourneys and other improvements/initiatives are posted on here. Would it also be possible to also send such announcements out via email so that those less dedicated members of the community (such as myself) are kept up to date

You never know, you may tempt us to play more often

Comments

• edited May 2011
    That avatar is to keep children away from the evils of Poker

I actually look like Tom Cruise
  • edited May 2011
    Change that avatar and we will see what we can do ;)
  • edited May 2011

We think you look handsome!

Just to let everyone know, we do send out emails to customers weekly. When people say they dont get emails from us its usually because either (a) they have set themselves to not receive emails when they registered (you can change this in 'my account') or (b) they have an old email address registered with us.

This may not apply to you but could be worth checking.
  • edited May 2011
    I do get the weekly emails but they tend to only feature one headline item, such as the Tour dates, followed by ads for SkyBet and SkyBingo

There have been tons of other changes recently such as the mini Opens and the DYM's ending when 3 players are left. I'm wondering if I'd missed anything. For instance is Tikay going to be hosting any more day time tourneys