You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Spt Cardiff tournament lobby

edited May 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
Where is it in the main lobby?

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Hi Comrade,

Un-tick the register only box at the bottom of the list,

Then scroll downlist of tourneys in date /time order...hey presto SPT leg 5 !!

BTW I know u won seat in the Comp, but your name aint on there!! better ring or pm i reckon !!
  • edited May 2011
    Did the unregistering thing but not the date/time thingy. Sent a pm to gently remind them.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Spt Cardiff tournament lobby:
    Did the unregistering thing but not the date/time thingy. Sent a pm to gently remind them.
    Posted by Mohican
    Nice One Comrade, Team Hitsquad cannot go on a campaign without their Captain in the field!!
  • edited May 2011
    Posted by Mohican
    Hi Spikey!

if you have won a seat as a prize, you will prob be treated as a guest, in which case your name wont be on the lobby.

All the TSP members will be invited as guests and they will not be in the lobby either.

the 110 cap shown is just for people who qualify online. there are another 40 seats (total 150)  one of which will be you, i hope!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Spt Cardiff tournament lobby : Hi Spikey! if you have won a seat as a prize, you will prob be treated as a guest, in which case your name wont be on the lobby. All the TSP members will be invited as guests and they will not be in the lobby either. the 110 cap shown is just for people who qualify online. there are another 40 seats (total 150)  one of which will be you, i hope!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Ta Greg
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Spt Cardiff tournament lobby : Ta Greg
    Posted by Mohican
    If you want to be 100% sure you're "on the list" PM Rich Prew Mr "SPT" on here and I'm sure he'll confirm.