You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HELP

I was awared a £1000 free entry to a tournament on the 10th of may. I have not entered a tounament before so I was completley in the dark. I tried without success as I was not getting past the first post. I have been in constant touch with various customer support team members and as yet they still have not been able to get me registered. They all tell me what to do but still no success. I think that the problem is that they only read the last email message instead of starting from the begining to try to find out what the problem is.

My suggestion is that the managment train there staff to do what customer support is all about.

I find that other sites put thereselves out to help you out bearing in mind they all neen our cash.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    In Response to HELP:
    I was awared a £1000 free entry to a tournament on the 10th of may. I have not entered a tounament before so I was completley in the dark. I tried without success as I was not getting past the first post. I have been in constant touch with various customer support team members and as yet they still have not been able to get me registered. They all tell me what to do but still no success. I think that the problem is that they only read the last email message instead of starting from the begining to try to find out what the problem is. My suggestion is that the managment train there staff to do what customer support is all about. I find that other sites put thereselves out to help you out bearing in mind they all neen our cash.
    Posted by barwick
    Hi, Is this the £1.10 free entry for getting between 250-499 poker points in April?  I assume it is.  In which case this tournament started Saturday but was cancelled and rescheduled on Sunday.

Assuming you are using the download client then in general to enter a tournament you need to do this.

1. Click Tournaments where it says Cash Game | Sit & Go | Tournaments | etc
    2. You should see a list of tournaments ordered by starting time, soonest to start is at the top.
    3. It's 23:54 as I write this and I see a tournament called
        R  £50 Gtd Speed  Hold'em   NL   £2.20  1  17th May 00:45
    4. If I click it I have 2 options on the right, Register for Tournament or Tournament Lobby
    5. If I click Register for Tournament a window pops up saying the tournament start time, my available balance in £, the cost to enter the tournament and the total prize pool
    6. Click confirm to enter the tournament.
    7. At the designated start time the tournament table will automatically pop up and you are off.

The only difference to the above when you have tournament tokens is when you see the popup window telling you the cost to buy in there would be the tournament token description that would be used instead of £ from your balance.