You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Both teams to score

edited May 2011 in Betting Chat
As this bet is getting more popular, Here`s something to think about. If you start with £10 & pick out just 1 match at odds of about 5/6 if it comes in it returns about £18. Then put the entire £18 on your next match again about 5/6 that will return about £32. If you carry on putting on all your returns for 10 games it will be about £4000, The hardest thing is having the balls to keep doubling up your bets, so your better off putting the original £10 into a mates account and telling him not to give it back to you untill after an agreed number of bets have been placed, even if you lose all you lose really is your original £10. One match a week shouldn`t be that hard to find, i`ve got up to £1200 before but then started doing £300 trebles as i didnt have the balls to put the £1200 on 1 match, and lost the lot as 1 would always let me down. so now i just do my one main bet & a silly accumulator for a couple of quid. Have you got the balls to go all the way.

Comments