You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

more full ring games

Does the sky poker players not think that more full games would benefit the site. It seems that alot of the othter sites have more full ring games running, I think that this would benefit people with samller bank rolls that want to take a shot higher without the blinds flying through them. Just a thought guys what you think??

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Not sure what you're asking........

Do you mean you'd like to see busier tables or more 10 seater tables ?
  • edited May 2011

Can you clarify exactly what you mean please?

Just to make sure we can answer correctly.

Thanks
    Sky Poker Team
  • edited May 2011
    i would think he means 9/10 seater tables

Personally speaking, the fact the tourneys are 6 seater was a big factor in me deciding to play here, and would hate it if these change to full ring

I hate full ring cash, but more should prob be provided if demand is there 
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: more full ring games:
    Can you clarify exactly what you mean please? Just to make sure we can answer correctly. Thanks Sky Poker Team
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    If you wish to multi table the option is not there as you have 1 full ring game at each level. Say if you want to play 25p 50p multi table full ring the option is not there. It is less daunting taking a shot higher when you havent got to play six max, I just wanted to put the qusetion out to see if their is more lioke minded people.