You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKP v Hit Squad

Well Played v monkey Don !!

GG!!! 1-0 to u lot then!!

Am out thurs & sat nite so will prob play nex week, sure others will have crack before, Good fun !
[ooopppss & fri, missus just reminded]

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Just a quick thread to help keep score and arrange matches for the current TKP V Hit Squad Matches.

Gl to all competeing

Current Score

TKP 36 - 38 Hit Squad
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad:
    Well Played v monkey Don !!   GG!!! 1-0 to u lot then!! Am out thurs & sat nite so will prob play nex week, sure others will have crack before, Good fun ! [ooopppss & fri, missus just reminded]
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    was a great game, and a very good player you have, he had me on the ropes alot, i got very lucky in one spot. I won a couple of flips, more than my fair share over the two games. And as a result i think the card dictated a little the outcome.

I will be up for anymore matches as i felt the banter was certainly just right. There was the usuall TKP FTW, and even a few HitSquads for the win, but thats to be expected and certainly it was all taken well, at least at my end.

I think this is the kind of sportsmanship that should be seen everywhere.

I hope we can get a 5 on 5 sorted out for Cardiff. (maybe play it on the friday night if we can rather than the Saturday as i believe we all have a common goal of umm, winning something) lol.

Cant wait for more matches to be played.

P.S i didnt know your teams colours and used pink as i know your a lover of a certain pink suit.
  • edited May 2011
    + 1, Well said Don, Was good to watch!!

Am Gonna put myself up for a 7pm challenge tonight!!

Anyone else in your team fancy it, Irene, Maxally or Jaeger meybe, same rules, best of 3 at £1 HU, As if honest I aint gonna be free much now till next week!

GL
  • edited May 2011
    ill be up for a best of 3 game aganist an TKP member asweel, have to be next week for me though as need to get laptop fixed. no online poker for me untill i do nightmare!. can only post on here as im useing works computer lol
  • edited May 2011
    Ill have a fun challenge game at 7pm tonight Mr hitman or Barbie, i dont mind who i take on.

3x £1 games is cool! Although, im hoping that i will only need 2 lol!

TKP 4 ever!
  • edited May 2011
    Ill have a fun challenge game at 7pm tonight Mr hitman or Barbie, i dont mind who i take on. 3x £1 games is cool! Although, im hoping that i will only need 2 lol! TKP 4 ever!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    sry gregg late notice u about? 7.30pm maybe??
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : sry gregg late notice u about?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    ye come find me on plo table!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : ye come find me on plo table!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    plo !!!!lol gotta be holdem, I'll come find ya
  • edited May 2011
    Hitman v greghoog kicks off 7.30pm 1quid HU
  • edited May 2011
    O NO!!

2-0, well played Greghogg
  • edited May 2011
    O NO!!   2-0, well played Greghogg
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Don't forget to amend your OP ;o))

xx
  • edited May 2011
    cheers dave gg m8, was good fun, sure we can have a rematch at some point...

Current Score

TKP 2 - 0 Hit Squad
  • edited May 2011
    just woke up sorry guys. will amend the post now.
  • edited May 2011
    suggestion for weekend game

Friday, Saturday or Sunday either or fine by me.

3v3 STT table.

if 2 other members of TKP and 3 members of HitSquad are interested we can sort it out.
  • edited May 2011
    suggestion for weekend game Friday, Saturday or Sunday either or fine by me. 3v3 STT table. if 2 other members of TKP and 3 members of HitSquad are interested we can sort it out.
    Posted by The_Don90
    sounds good, will get three volenteers fron the HS !! post here lads!!
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : sounds good, will get three volenteers fron the HS !! post here lads!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    laptop should be fixed and ready to go friday, so will be availabe for selection for the 3 on 3 sit and go aganist TKP this weekend boss lol
  • edited May 2011
    i ll be up for a game of hu's just let me know when...future's bright future orange tkp 4eva lol
  • edited May 2011

G'day all. I am contender no. 3 

Is 7 o'clock tonight ok?

Team HS ftw
  • edited May 2011
    gl guys ill try be awake this time not slept yet tho. so no promises.
  • edited May 2011
    ILL BE PART OF THE HIT SQUAD!!!!I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES ABOUT IT,BUT PROB IS THAT I CANT MAKE CARDIFF AS IVE GOT TO WORK.BUT MORE THAN HAPPY TO PLAY FOR THEM ONLINE,TILL WE MEET IN THE FINAL AT NOTTS ;)
  • edited May 2011
    I challenge any plop tomorrow night to a best of 3 hu afterall need to get this hitsquad moving , who's up for it?
    preferably dont clash with SPT semi @9.30 but after if anyone brave enough

In hitman we trust :)
  • edited May 2011
    ILL BE PART OF THE HIT SQUAD!!!!I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES ABOUT IT,BUT PROB IS THAT I CANT MAKE CARDIFF AS IVE GOT TO WORK.BUT MORE THAN HAPPY TO PLAY FOR THEM ONLINE,TILL WE MEET IN THE FINAL AT NOTTS ;)
    Posted by made4game
    see the HitSquad going to Cardiff thread in SPT />
  • edited May 2011
    I challenge any plop tomorrow night to a best of 3 hu afterall need to get this hitsquad moving , who's up for it? preferably dont clash with SPT semi @9.30 but after if anyone brave enough In hitman we trust :)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Luckbox v Luckbox good for you?
  • edited May 2011
    G'day all. I am contender no. 3  Is 7 o'clock tonight ok? Team HS ftw
    Posted by SighKO
    Did You get a Acceptance SighKo? Sry I was out !

If Not, How bout you stand in again tonight, is that ok ?

& DoHHHHHHH represents the HitSquad, saturday, ok JJ?

That ok with u Don?
    Or have u 'parked the Bus' at 2-0!!!!!  lots of 7pm challenges to be had tween now & cardiff  LOLOL
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : Did You get a Acceptance SighKo? Sry I was out ! If Not, How bout you stand in again tonight, is that ok ? & DoHHHHHHH represents the HitSquad, saturday, ok JJ? That ok with u Don? Or have u 'parked the Bus' at 2-0!!!!!  lots of 7pm challenges to be had tween now & cardiff  LOLOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

I think Young Gun is in for tonight, I will do Monday

Don if you are awake you might as well change your OP to 2-2 before you go for a sleep ;)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : Luckbox v Luckbox good for you?
    Posted by The_Don90
    Im game any of you plop heads only way you will beat me if you run good :P although you usually do

I think after Semi for Cardiff, maybe well arrange by M S N. Also we'll post on here once arranged
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : I think Young Gun is in for tonight, I will do Monday Don if you are awake you might as well change your OP to 2-2 before you go for a sleep ;)
    Posted by SighKO
    i would have played yesterday but thought others would.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : Im game any of you plop heads only way you will beat me if you run good :P although you usually do I think after Semi for Cardiff, maybe well arrange by M S N. Also we'll post on here once arranged
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    no probs mate. As long as im awake im in
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: TKP v Hit Squad : Did You get a Acceptance SighKo? Sry I was out ! If Not, How bout you stand in again tonight, is that ok ? & DoHHHHHHH represents the HitSquad, saturday, ok JJ? That ok with u Don? Or have u 'parked the Bus' at 2-0!!!!!  lots of 7pm challenges to be had tween now & cardiff  LOLOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Bring em on i have a 100% record against him HU. :)... and think im up on cash to him too... Actually, can he represent u?
  • edited May 2011

I posted on the other thread, but will confirm here that I can't do Saturday...

I can do tonight, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, nxt Sat and every other day after that.....