You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just dont get this hand, but deserved to lose :p

Ridiculous hand just now on PS.  9 max 50c/1$ table.  I've played pretty snug.  Bit too much of the red stuff makes me step out with 2h6h in EP.  I have arounf £340, make it 3x to go.  SB pops me back to around £11.  I get dumb and call

AJ6r flop.  He leads for about $15, I pop him to $42 with bottom pair after he 3 bets pre.....duhhh (red red wine).  He flats, alarm bells right?

AJ6  2!  I turn 2 pr, he open shoves.  I know I'm likely beat by set or AJ, but I spew call, he flips.....pocket 10's.

Wahoo, squids in.... till the 10 binks the river :(:( lol.

I'm such a douche.  I'd never do this live :p

Comments

• edited May 2011
    erm you got in good so dont worry about it, if you are playing at stakes you can afford nvm next hand please

btw very ul
  • edited May 2011
    Nah I'm just not beating anything he'd jam with :)  I have to give him respect for turning his hand into a bluff there, but essentially you're beating enough of his range for the post hand action to be worth it.

On the next hand please can I win a big one please???  I am getting river set mined an unfeasable amount of the time just now, literally chunks of my hair on my laptop grrrr :)

Its a good thing I try not to take online seriously these days :)

final tabled a nice $50  250 seaterMTT this week tho, getting into the habit of withdrawing, before I play this bad as standard :p