You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAV DOG OR ANY PET

edited May 2011 in The Shed
my fav pet is a dog, the CAIRN TERRIER, WHY BECAUSE THEY CAN BE SUCH A PAIN IN THE NECK,CONSTANT BARKING,WANT,S A WALK 3 TIMES A DAY,WILL TAKE ON ANY OTHER DOG NO MATTER HOW BIG THEY ARE,SCARE,S THE LIFE OUT OF ME,WHEN HE DOES THAT.THEY LOVE FROG,S THE TIMES I HAVE COME DOWN THE STAIRS AND THERE IS A FROG SAT THERE,WITCH HE HAS FOUND IN THE GARDEN AND BROUGT IN THE HOUSE,LOVES TO LICK YOUR FEET DONT NO WHY,I DONT HAVE A LETTER BOX BECAUSE MY POST WOULD ALL BE RIPPED UP.AND THIS CAIRN TERRIER IS CLOSE TO 15 YEAR,S OLD BLESS HIM.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    My Two lovley pet Minature Dacshunds Rudi & Heidi!!

But I saw this & thought of u !! Hope it posts....

This is how I heard YOUR WEEK was going....

First you had trouble getting out of bed

You had a stiff neck

Your new diet really doesn't seem to be working out

You pulled a muscle when you tried to exercise

Your new hat looked better on you at the store

You keep losing things

You got caught in the rain at lunchtime

Then the lunch you had didn't seem to agree with you

You feel trapped

Uninvited guests showed up at dinnertime

On top of that you think you're coming down with the flu

And finally, you're alone in the house at night when you think you hear a noise in the basement

MAYBE TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER!!

Thought for the Day

Handle

every stressful

situation

like a dog.
    If you can't eat it or play with it,
    Just pee on it and walk away.

• edited May 2011
    bllks!!! Where are the pictures !!!
  • edited May 2011
    I wouldn't let a dog lick my feet if it had frog breath. 

• edited May 2011

Check out mine... she even got a Parker Jacket!

• edited May 2011
    My favourite pets would have to be dogs. I love bulldogs and pugs. I've always been a fan of bulldogs since a friend of mine had one. As for pugs, I was never that fussed about them until my parents had one. Like most dogs, they seem to have their own personality and temperament that's different to most other breeds of dogs.

I love cats too, mainly because they're totally different to dogs, they just do what they want when they want.

• edited May 2011

my erm missus,s.....yeah thats right my Missus's Guinea Pig........its not mine......ahem

WEEP WEEP FTW!!

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: FAV DOG OR ANY PET:
    Check out mine... she even got a Parker Jacket!
    Posted by Neildown
    very nice looking dog you have there neildown,much better looking than my scruffy wheaton cairn terrier,he is the light blond
  • edited May 2011
    I wouldn't let a dog lick my feet if it had frog breath. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    bet you would if it had cider breath :):):)
  • edited May 2011
    My fav pet. My old dog. Was a cross, Viamarrana (spelling?), Collie and Lab. Nicest dog EVER. Seriously she used to jump up and give u a cuddle like humans would.

Hyper little thing tho.

• edited May 2011
    My fav pet. My old dog. Was a cross, Viamarrana (spelling?), Collie and Lab. Nicest dog EVER. Seriously she used to jump up and give u a cuddle like humans would. Hyper little thing tho.
    Posted by The_Don90
    whow looks like she new her pic was being taken,what a clever girl.made me smile.:):):)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: FAV DOG OR ANY PET : whow looks like she new her pic was being taken,what a clever girl.made me smile.:):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Best friend i ever had. trully she was. She always knew when i was wound up and took me for walkies.
  • edited May 2011
     My dog does the hoovering washing up painting and decorating. Yep he does.? He's called Hubby.! 

How-ever my Jack Russell "Rusty" Lay's around all day and eats anything that falls on the floor. He has his own basket but as soon as we go to bed he's straight on the settee. When I rush back downstairs to catch him out he's back in his basket, but the settee is still warm. He's got little legs but thinks he's a greyhound, he's getting old now but can still find the muddiest smelliest muck to roll in. Love him to bits.    
  • edited May 2011
     My dog does the hoovering washing up painting and decorating. Yep he does.? He's called Hubby.!  How-ever my Jack Russell "Rusty" Lay's around all day and eats anything that falls on the floor. He has his own basket but as soon as we go to bed he's straight on the settee. When I rush back downstairs to catch him out he's back in his basket, but the settee is still warm. He's got little legs but thinks he's a greyhound, he's getting old now but can still find the muddiest smelliest muck to roll in. Love him to bits.    
    Posted by logdon
    2 of a kind we are logdon, i just pat my hubby on the head,rub his tummy once, and off he goes doing what ever i want, love him,my only problem is getting him to sit on command, can you help paige :):)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: FAV DOG OR ANY PET : 2 of a kind we are logdon, i just pat my hubby on the head,rub his tummy once, and off he goes doing what ever i want, love him,my only problem is getting him to sit on command, can you help paige :):)
    Posted by paige55
    If I told you the secret ..................  I would have to kill you. Lol  hugs
  • edited May 2011
    Here is our Pooch 

Or rather my wee girls 

• edited May 2011
    Here is our Pooch  Or rather my wee girls 
    Posted by JockBMW
    she,s so lovely, she,s so lovely.:):)