You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Rogue Tournements

Hi

Does anybody know where to make complaints. Tonight , just after I had sat down to enjoy an hour ( or maybe more ) playing the £400 bounty hunter another tourney suddenly appeared on my screen sayiny I was registered. I tried repeatedly to get rid of it but in the end I had to deliberately get knocked out just to get back to the tourney I wanted. During this process it locked me out of the £400 bounty hunter I was entered in. In the end I got totally p'd off and went all in to get off the site so UI could check my account where it said I had registered for the other touney at 17.59 (a good trick as I wasn't home then and my computer was switched off. help please

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Rogue Tournements:
    Hi Does anybody know where to make complaints. Tonight , just after I had sat down to enjoy an hour ( or maybe more ) playing the £400 bounty hunter another tourney suddenly appeared on my screen sayiny I was registered. I tried repeatedly to get rid of it but in the end I had to deliberately get knocked out just to get back to the tourney I wanted. During this process it locked me out of the £400 bounty hunter I was entered in. In the end I got totally p'd off and went all in to get off the site so UI could check my account where it said I had registered for the other touney at 17.59 (a good trick as I wasn't home then and my computer was switched off. help please
    Posted by kronk1955
    hi Kronk the people to contact are customer care who are there to help in matters such as this details HERE