You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

im starting to really enjoy playing at lunch.......

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
beaucaire Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £1.10
Rainy1 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £1.56
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

SherrifK Raise  £0.08 £0.14 £1.58
tapeworm Raise  £0.24 £0.38 £3.19
BAT722 All-in  £1.45 £1.83 £0.00
mastodon16 Call  £1.45 £3.28 £3.54
beaucaire Fold     
Rainy1 Fold     
SherrifK Call  £1.37 £4.65 £0.21
tapeworm All-in  £3.19 £7.84 £0.00
mastodon16 Call  £1.98 £9.82 £1.56
SherrifK All-in  £0.21 £10.03 £0.00
SherrifK Show
  • Q
  • K

tapeworm Show
  • A
  • A

BAT722 Show
  • J
  • J

mastodon16 Show
  • A
  • Q

Flop

Turn

River

tapeworm Win Pair of Aces £9.27  £9.27

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Nice score on your lunch :)

This hand is a pretty good example of why I think the micro stakes are so dangerous.  In this instance some outs are counterfeit, but often you'll get called just as deep (bbwise) but just as wide with non dominated handa. 

As much as you love the A's there's a lot of ground to get through before they take the pot..
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: im starting to really enjoy playing at lunch.......:
    Nice score on your lunch :) This hand is a pretty good example of why I think the micro stakes are so dangerous.  In this instance some outs are counterfeit, but often you'll get called just as deep (bbwise) but just as wide with non dominated handa.  As much as you love the A's there's a lot of ground to get through before they take the pot..
    Posted by AMYBR
    dont i know it - I littarally thought FFS by the second all in - knew it was going 4 way. Still im always reshoving so I just shut up and shipped em in... put my hand over the middle of the screen and waited to see where "winner" popped up -lol
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: im starting to really enjoy playing at lunch.......:
    In Response to Re: im starting to really enjoy playing at lunch....... : dont i know it - I littarally thought FFS by the second all in - knew it was going 4 way. Still im always reshoving so I just shut up and shipped em in... put my hand over the middle of the screen and waited to see where "winner" popped up -lol
    Posted by tapeworm
    :)  I walk into other room and come back every time I'm allin, hate to watch.