You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

50-1 x 50-1

edited May 2011 in Area 51

Guess you can work out where this has come from.........

newbie luck.....

lol....

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Was there only 1 newbie in the 50? Pretty sure I saw at least 4 newbies, and there was probably more thn 1 newbie when New Zeland guy won....

Plus Uzi lover won it last week so it's not a double. 

The problem is, sky is being advertised all over blonde poker forum, which is full of top class players, even better than the best players on sky.....

So the sky donks don't really stand a chance anymore.

Aussie millions runner up and ept winner in the field tonight, gl bar and tallytink! lol 

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: 50-1 x 50-1:
    Was there only 1 newbie in the 50? Pretty sure I saw at least 4 newbies, and there was probably more thn 1 newbie when New Zeland guy won.... Plus Uzi lover won it last week so it's not a double.  The problem is, sky is being advertised all over blonde poker forum, which is full of top class players, even better than the best players on sky..... So the sky donks don't really stand a chance anymore. Aussie millions runner up and ept winner in the field tonight, gl bar and tallytink! lol 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Yeah but with those 200,000 already registered players,seems as tho its easy to find new,first time players that just happen to win the first night they play, and that just fancy a game,on a thursday night...

:)

was funny tho,as i said to someone b4 the game even started,that Brainos and beardyjohn would be in the money....guess im just psychic....lol..:)

Blonde poker is it still open?  thought they had some sort of scandal...