You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

9pm show

edited September 2009 in Poker Chat
Whats happened to the live 9pm show tonight

Comments

• edited September 2009
    In Response to 9pm show:
    Whats happened to the live 9pm show tonight
    Posted by mr_mbro
    No idea mate, tables also seem slower too - or is it just my net connection?
  • edited September 2009
    No VERY SLOW!!!! iv posted it in the technical section... how can you play a 7min blind game with tables this slow???
  • edited September 2009

They have shuffled the TV schedules around Colin, but it will be less = more, trust me. There's some jaw-droppingly good stuff coming up. News soon!

Everything is being upgraded, the PTP & "Take-On-Analyst/Presenter" Roster, the Shows, The Tourney Schedules, Types, Formats, Structures & Starting Stacks, & the Tour - oops, must not mention THAT yet. ;)

It's inbelievable the stuff thats in the pipeline.

Best I say no more for now in case the Suits get on my case!
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 9pm show:
    No VERY SLOW!!!! iv posted it in the technical section... how can you play a 7min blind game with tables this slow???
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I think the water must have got into the works Charles, but I wrote to them this evening & I'm sure they are on the case as we speak.
  • edited September 2009

It's ok tonight there's an episode of World Poker tour. :)

• edited September 2009
    I played the Open tonight. The best hand I got dealt in the entire tourney was A8o in the first few hands - I folded it under the gun.

38 minutes later I've only got 880 chips, blinds are 150/300, and I get dealt my second best hand of the entire tourney - A6o. I shove and lose to penguin who has Q6 and hits a queen on the river.

This ticks me off more than bad beats - when you never have a chance. Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Uncle Tom Cobley - none of them would have had a chance tonight with the garbage I was dealt in the positions I was in.

It's nothing to do with Sky this - it's a value for money thing. It was only 11 quid, but I expected to at least have a game with my 11 quid. I'm getting fed up with these speed tourneys, but don't have 4 hours to spare for a deep stack.

The answer - usual speed tourneys but with a limit of 100 players so they end in 2 hours.
  • edited September 2009
    They have shuffled the TV schedules around Colin, but it will be less = more, trust me. There's some jaw-droppingly good stuff coming up. News soon! Everything is being upgraded, the PTP & "Take-On-Analyst/Presenter" Roster, the Shows, The Tourney Schedules, Types, Formats, Structures & Starting Stacks, & the Tour - oops, must not mention THAT yet. ;) It's inbelievable the stuff thats in the pipeline. Best I say no more for now in case the Suits get on my case!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony,
    Thanks for the reply, but when are you explaining your DYM thread ?
    Im dying to see that you actually called and hit quads lol
    col
  • edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 9pm show : Hi Tony, Thanks for the reply, but when are you explaining your DYM thread ? Im dying to see that you actually called and hit quads lol col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    The "Reveal" will be tomorrow Colin!

Hopefully, there will be a few more Posts about it before then.
  • edited September 2009
    I'm getting fed up with these speed tourneys, Posted by BigBluster
    Anyway, after my whinge I've just entered the velocity! And I intend to sit out the first ten minutes while I smoke a mini cigar. So there.

• edited September 2009
    In Response to Re: 9pm show : The "Reveal" will be tomorrow Colin! Hopefully, there will be a few more Posts about it before then.
    Posted by Tikay10
    you just love keeping us dangling on tenter hooks.
    You are nowt but a tease lol