You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

colour code notes icon

edited October 2011 in Community Suggestions

Would it be possible in the future to give players notes a range of colours.  On other sites when you make a note you give the note a colour.

This is usful in hi-lighting player eg Red-top player, Blue-A lag.

Comments

• edited May 2011
    My favorite and i wont mention the site name is you get choices either you can use you mentod. OR my favorite. You get a little picture, so sharks for sharks, fishbones for fish, donkeys for donkeys, bulls for LAGS, chicken for TAPs(my word for it, those guys who limp all the time with a tight range) and i cant mind the rest. These all show in pre game lobby, so u can get an idea of what a note will say before you even open the table.

Just my 2 pennies sky.
  • edited May 2011
    Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestion. This has been raised before (fairly recently) and I have passed it on to see if it can be implemented.

If so, I will let you know.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited June 2011
    any news on this Jordan? Sorry to pester just i think this is something ive got so used to in other sites now.

Buying myself a notebook for live game notes aswell and will be colourcoding that lol.
  • edited June 2011
    this does need to be done, its a feature on so many other sites and its sooo useful
  • edited June 2011
    Hi guys,

It's on the "to do list" now for our designers, however, I must warn you, they have a list longer than in John Terry's "little black book!"

Cheers.
  • edited October 2011
    +1 Vote for this request, maybe something like 6 basic colours, this would really help. Sky Poker seem to be having so much trouble with the text part of the notes maybe writing the code for some colours will be be a reasonale stepping stone toward a quarter decent note taking system.
  • edited October 2011
    +1 

also make the colours visible from the lobby!
  • edited October 2011

A definite must for showing notes from lobby .

This is a long overdue upgrade in my opinion