You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

greedy site

edited May 2011 in Area 51
this site is a cheatin greedy fixed site

Comments

• edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome to the forum.

p.s let me guess you lost and your not happy about it? you cant win all the time you know.
  • edited May 2011
    nice first post!!!
  • edited May 2011
    Your options don't even make sense.

"Why are you hungry?" 

"because I want something to eat"

obv.
  • edited May 2011

In Response to Re: greedy site:
    nice first post!!!
    Posted by pod1
    +1
  • edited May 2011
    You've been on here how long now ?

Never felt the need to post when you've been winning and now you've lost it's all a fix.

Brilliant.
  • edited May 2011
    Welcome to the forum. p.s let me guess you lost and your not happy about it? you cant win all the time you know.
    Posted by iBLUFF
    dont expect 2 win all the time but wen you get beat with jacks 4 times trip qs 3 times aces and sr8 in one day theres something wrong
  • edited May 2011
    You've been on here how long now ? Never felt the need to post when you've been winning and now you've lost it's all a fix. Brilliant.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    reason i aint been on here is i have been speakin 2 sky
  • edited May 2011
    plonker ;)
    Posted by shazallin
    +1000000000000
  • edited May 2011
    Your options don't even make sense. "Why are you hungry?"  ....... "because I want something to eat" obv.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

took me about 5 mins to get this.. lol
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: greedy site : reason i aint been on here is i have been speakin 2 sky
    Posted by DadandLad

I bumped into you on the  tables about 2 months ago, you may have been playing on here longer than that.

So you've been speaking to sky all of that time ?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: greedy site : I bumped into you on the  tables about 2 months ago, you may have been playing on here longer than that. So you've been speaking to sky all of that time ?
    Posted by AcidMan27
    We all know its coz he`s on the "downswing" of poker and now thinks its fixed as he cant win. :)
  • edited May 2011
    its called "run bad sunday", hapens to us all, and yes ive had more than my share of beats today ( flopped top set 3 times n lost the lot),

S**t happens, get on with it

• edited May 2011
    everbody gets bad beats you just have to take it on the chin and get on with it thats poker
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to greedy site:
    Posted by DadandLad
    lol
    I know how you feel
    some days you just can't win right ? 10 bad beats in a row blah blah blah
    Then some days you just can't loose, go in ahead or behind it don't matter you win right ?

Welcome to the wonderful world of luck or as some poker players would say "LUCK"

See but yeah right it's like the luck is all the same for everybody right see yeah because IT IS !
  • edited May 2011
    n Response to greedy site:
    Posted by DadandLad
    have you considered that posting on a forum like this is pointless.
    how many employee's of sky do you think post on here? just enough to counter your view....lol
  • edited May 2011
    n Response to greedy site : have you considered that posting on a forum like this is pointless. how many employee's of sky do you think post on here? just enough to counter your view....lol
    Posted by somer
    Lmaoooooo
  • edited May 2011
    This did amuse me alot......Especially due to the abuse you gave me in the chat box last week.

Maybe if you spent more time brushing up on your poker, rather than calling people all the names under the sun when you lose a hand (Even hands where you were so far behind, you were a dot to me) you might not lose so much......maybe.
  • edited May 2011
    This did amuse me alot......Especially due to the abuse you gave me in the chat box last week. Maybe if you spent more time brushing up on your poker, rather than calling people all the names under the sun when you lose a hand (Even hands where you were so far behind, you were a dot to me) you might not lose so much......maybe.
    Posted by tapeworm

This is why I remember his name so fondly.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to greedy site : lol I know how you feel some days you just can't win right ? 10 bad beats in a row blah blah blah Then some days you just can't lose, go in ahead or behind it don't matter you win right ? Welcome to the wonderful world of luck or as some poker players would say "LUCK" See but yeah right it's like the luck is all the same for everybody right see yeah because IT IS !
    Posted by rancid

WRONG....never had a single day like that in 3 years..:) 
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: greedy site : WRONG....never had a single day like that in 3 years..:) 
    Posted by djblacke04

That could be because you're rubbish  .   Just a suggestion 

• edited May 2011
    djblacke04           1,128$5  $13  29%$5,303  Super Tilt76SkyPokerSch. OnlyxJockBMW           97-$3  $13  -16%-$291  Tilt51SkyPokerSch. Only
  • edited May 2011
    I never said I wasn't rubbish ;o)

Oh and I'm not completely useless   ;o)

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilterJockBMW           519$1  $16  5%$687  Hot70SkyPokerSNG Onlyx
  • edited May 2011

NO, but you did say he was rubbish. :o)

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilterdjblacke04           1,671$1  $17  3%$960  -68SkyPokerSNG OnlyxJockBMW           521$1  $16  5%$683  -69SkyPokerSNG Onlyx
  • edited May 2011
    NO, but you did say he was rubbish. :o) Username Games Played Av. Profit Av. Stake Av. ROI Total Profit Form Ability /100 Network Filter djblacke04             1,671 $1   $17   3% $960   - 68 SkyPoker SNG Only x JockBMW             521 $1   $16   5% $683   - 69 SkyPoker SNG Only x
    Posted by elsadog
    No, No, No ...  I IMPLIED that being rubbish might be the cause of the situation to which he referred, in a purely theoretical manner which postulated the outcome of a series of random observations......  at least I think I did ;o)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: greedy site : No, No, No ...  I IMPLIED that being rubbish might be the cause of the situation to which he referred, in a purely theoretical manner which postulated the outcome of a series of random observations......  at least I think I did ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW

Oh!  OK!