You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I AM SO ANGRY

edited May 2011 in The Shed
PLEASE TELL ME WHY ANY BIG HEADED FOOTBALLER SHOULD BE PROTECTED FROM ANY WRONG DOING THEY DO.THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG THEY THINK A SUPER_INJUNCTION CAN GET THEM OUT OF THE TROUBLE THEY GET THEM SELF,S INTO. MY ANSWER IS KEEP IT IN YOUR TROUSERS. :):):). ANY COMMENTS WELCOME.FROM A VERY ANGRY PAIGE,ONE LOVE FOR LIFE NO MATTER WHAT, TAKE THE GOOD TIMES, AND SHARE THE BAD TIMES,

Comments

• edited May 2011
    What is your problem? All he was doing was to try and protect his wife from the trauma of having this story out in the open. Under the European human rights act he has the right to privacy and a family life, if this came out it would have a detrimonial effect on his marriage, and that could lead him into having to pay maintenance to his ex wife and kids, then he maybe would have to downgrade to a porche from a ferrari, is that what you want, have a heart woman!! your all heartless bit ches, he only got caught once and im sure he was sorry for getting caught so we should all forgive him, even murderers get a second chance! :))))
  • edited May 2011
    OK LOONYtoons SORRY IF MY POST UPSET YOU, I FORGIVE ANY PREM PLAYER FOR DOING ANY WRONG. I WISH THEM WELL, TO ANY WOMEN THEY PLAY AWAY WITH:):)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY:
    OK LOONYtoons SORRY IF MY POST UPSET YOU, I FORGIVE ANY PREM PLAYER FOR DOING ANY WRONG. I WISH THEM WELL, TO ANY WOMEN THEY PLAY AWAY WITH:):)
    Posted by paige55
    I've slept with 3 Premiership players, and I am goin to name them all here........

.....except maybe the Gay One i quite like
  • edited May 2011
    OOOOOOOO!!!!

2000 Posts, Yippeee!!

paige get ur form sorted LOLOL!!!!
  • edited May 2011
    To be honest, if he didn't want a detrimental effect on his marrige, he shouldn't have had the affair. 

He dug his own grave
  • edited May 2011
    OOOOOOOO!!!! 2000 Posts, Yippeee!! paige get ur form sorted LOLOL!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    name them shame them, all you forum poster,s, if you have done the dirty with them or not, im a not just a good girl me.:):):)
  • edited May 2011
    DONT YOU DARE DOHHHHHHH,I WILL TAKE A SUPER _INJUNCTION OUT  ABOOT YOU,:):):):)
  • edited May 2011

Can we talk about him now its been published? I mean If I mention his name on here hes not going to sue me for my £110 BR????

• edited May 2011
    Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :D
  • edited May 2011
    little wiiiiiiiiiilly wonker:):):):)
  • edited May 2011
    little wiiiiiiiiiilly wonker:):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    To Be Honest, I never Knew Ronnie Biggs had a son called Ryan who played for Wales & ManU !!

he shudda stuck to Robbin Trains, instead of Goals in Overtime!!
  • edited May 2011
    to be honest, I dont even know why he got out a Super injunction......if id nailed Imogen Thomas id be telling everyone - lol!!!
  • edited May 2011

Frankly don't give a ****.

On a need to know basis, I don't need to know.

• edited May 2011
    you`ll like, well i found it was funny

http://yfrog.com/h8lqdrgj
  • edited May 2011
    To be honest, if he didn't want a detrimental effect on his marrige, he shouldn't have had the affair.  He dug his own grave
    Posted by Mikeeboi
    Yeh but his wife had 2 kids so maybe she put on a bit of weight and maybe shes a bit grumpy now so we have to be fair to the guy. Everyone likes a new car now and then, imagine going with the same old banger for the rest of your life, isnt it perks of the job as well :)))
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY : Yeh but his wife had 2 kids so maybe she put on a bit of weight and maybe shes a bit grumpy now so we have to be fair to the guy. Everyone likes a new car now and then, imagine going with the same old banger for the rest of your life, isnt it perks of the job as well :)))
    Posted by loonytoons

Ohhh you are so gonna get it when Paige read this ;o)

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY : Ohhh you are so gonna get it when Paige read this ;o)
    Posted by JockBMW
    I think he has it spot on.......his wife looks like some clapped out old banger.....he was just taking a new model for a test drive. Variety, spice, life and all that jazz ;0)
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY : I think he has it spot on.......his wife looks like some clapped out old banger.....he was just taking a new model for a test drive. Variety, spice, life and all that jazz ;0)
    Posted by tapeworm
    yeh, she's 32 now so getting over her prime, sitting on her ar se all day feet up doing nothing all day while hubby off to work, no doubt she has stretch marks, saggy boo bs etc, probably thinking of having cosmetic surgery,and if she wasn't feeling insecure about herself before this, she is now, so defo worth saving himself the aggro of having a moaning wife nag him all year for 1 or 2 minor indiscretions and getting rid for a new model! :)))
  • edited May 2011
    Castration ......... the case for.........   Infidelity .......... the case against ............ Hmmmmmm can't think of any.?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY : yeh, she's 32 now so getting over her prime, sitting on her ar se all day feet up doing nothing all day while hubby off to work, no doubt she has stretch marks, saggy boo bs etc, probably thinking of having cosmetic surgery,and if she wasn't feeling insecure about herself before this, she is now, so defo worth saving himself the aggro of having a moaning wife nag him all year for 1 or 2 minor indiscretions and getting rid for a new model! :)))
    Posted by loonytoons
    So you think it Ok to support a liar and a cheat who said on his Wedding day .......... ? 
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY : So you think it Ok to support a liar and a cheat who said on his Wedding day .......... ? 
    Posted by logdon
    read the end '':))))''
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: I AM SO ANGRY : yeh, she's 32 now so getting over her prime, sitting on her ar se all day feet up doing nothing all day while hubby off to work, no doubt she has stretch marks, saggy boo bs etc, probably thinking of having cosmetic surgery,and if she wasn't feeling insecure about herself before this, she is now, so defo worth saving himself the aggro of having a moaning wife nag him all year for 1 or 2 minor indiscretions and getting rid for a new model! :)))
    Posted by loonytoons
    Is this the bit that makes it OK to Play Away ..........  He wants a new Model ........ then tell the Wife first then see a Solicitor and get a Divorce. If you cant stick to your vows then don't get Married. ! :)))
  • edited May 2011

+ I LOGDON XXX