You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Such Nice mods...you must be proud sky.

edited May 2011 in Area 51
here is part of a conversation from my table in the LEAGUE £150 Deepstack...

JockBMW> Please lets talk about something that can realistically happen to get you chat banned ;o)
djblacke04> who u talking too
YOUNG_GUN> haha

not quite what you would expect...

Comments

• edited May 2011
    tongue in cheek i think mate
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Such Nice mods...you must be proud sky.:
    tongue in cheek i think mate
    Posted by pod1
    Not too sure about that.
  • edited May 2011
    As usual DJ you miss the point entirely or just have chosen to be selective in your post.

The whole conversation,  was as follows

YoungGun> Will I get Chat Banned If I take all your chips Jock ( I may not be 100% accurate but this was the gist of YG comment, Heaven forbid that I get accused of misquoting )

My reply was as above.  VERY VERY Tongue in cheek making reference to it being an Unrealistic possibility that YG could get all my chips.  YG is a far better player than me hence the nature of the Joke.  

As you can see from YG's response he obviously saw the humour in the post.

• edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Such Nice mods...you must be proud sky. : Not too sure about that.
    Posted by elsadog

You can be very sure it was tongue in cheek ElsaDog

• edited May 2011
    As usual DJ you miss the point entirely or just have chosen to be selective in your post. The whole conversation,  was as follows YoungGun /> Will I get Chat Banned If I take all your chips Jock ( I may not be 100% accurate but this was the gist of YG comment, Heaven forbid that I get accused of misquoting ) My reply was as above.  VERY VERY Tongue in cheek making reference to it being an Unrealistic possibility that YG could get all my chips.  YG is a far better player than me hence the nature of the Joke.   As you can see from YG's response he obviously saw the humour in the post.
    Posted by JockBMW
    Now you're talking sh 1t on the forum too!!!! ;)

• edited May 2011
    DJ/ Toby i dont see how this has even become an issue?? I have played with jock on many occasions and its just a bit of banter

I do hope this thread is a wind up?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Such Nice mods...you must be proud sky. : Now you're talking sh 1t on the forum too!!!! ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol i agree completely, cant beat a mod jock. fwiw i think he's a very good player and i enjoyed playing with him at the tables for most of last nights tourney, good and friendly banter
  • edited May 2011
    We've checked through the chat log from the table and Jock is correct. DJ's quote has been taken out of context and there's nothing else to say on the matter.

Thanks all.