You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Just so you know

edited May 2011 in Area 51
I can report who i want if they are doing wrong.

Comments

• edited May 2011
  • edited May 2011
    Just so you know.................... Your mom says you have to be in by nine.

The other thread was long enough bud.
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: Just so you know:
    Just so you know.................... Your mom says you have to be in by nine. The other thread was long enough bud.
    Posted by AMYBR
    LOL i just went in and read that thread.
    That has to go down as the biggest waste of a thread EVER.
    Embarrassing.
  • edited May 2011
    But then to add such a silly thread in here, makes no real sense, bit childish.
  • edited May 2011

I couldnt get my point across in other thread as people like you kept coming in for no reason and posted nothing that related to what the topic was for. I thought all i would have to do is open a thread, some one would say yes ill do it for you. and that would be it. But no ppl had to come in and make peopel go off topic.

• edited May 2011
    I couldnt get my kitkat across in other thread as people like you kept coming in for no reason and posted nothing that related to what the bounty bar was for. I thought all i would have to do is open a crunchie, some one would say yes ill do it for you. and that would be it. But no smartie people had to come in and make peopel go off twix.
    Posted by shaun09
  • edited May 2011
    What other thread was it?
  • edited May 2011
    I couldnt get my point across in other thread as people like you kept coming in for no reason and posted nothing that related to what the topic was for. I thought all i would have to do is open a thread, some one would say yes ill do it for you. and that would be it. But no ppl had to come in and make peopel go off topic.
    Posted by shaun09
    Couldnt get your point across there, so it then becomes neccessary to open a one lined "told you so :p" thread in here?  Like I said bud, really childish.

Think You'll find I simpley +1'd a comment.

• edited May 2011
    lol lucy, Shaun no need to be petty mate i posted in that thread and talk to you on here

just about difference of opinions let it rest
  • edited May 2011
    ye i got np with you YG, I dont think you needed to make a joke comment whilst people were taking mick out of me. Dont think it was good timing. But amybr obv has nothing better to do. As my topic was a genuine topic just asking for help. all i do is get flamed. I wont bother next time and just ask my poker friends on msn todo it for me.
     I was angry when i made this topic any way haha
  • edited May 2011
    ye i got np with you YG, I dont think you needed to make a joke comment whilst people were taking mick out of me. Dont think it was good timing. But amybr obv has nothing better to do. As my topic was a genuine topic just asking for help. all i do is get flamed. I wont bother next time and just ask my poker friends on msn todo it for me.  I was angry when i made this topic any way haha
    Posted by shaun09
    You really cant see the woods for the trees bud.  You said everything you needed to say in the other thread, and yes you did seem to get a bit of grief, but not from myself.  Just a +1 to a comment

But I truly dont see the point of this thread

"Just so you know I can report who I want"  Its just pointless and childish.  Its that simple
  • edited May 2011
    Because i was p****ed off that peopel felt the need to come in and ruin a topic that had to be closed because people couldnt just reply to the topic. But yeah. Im calm now, and its over, topic dint get me anyw here but nvm.

Byeee
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Just so you know:
    I can report who i want if they are doing wrong.
    Posted by shaun09
    I totally agree and respect that Shaun.  All I said in the original thread was the example you gave was circumstantial in my opinion but you were free to contact support.  I would not contact live support myself on behalf of anyone if I had not seen what happened in person and by the time I got to the table in question the players had left.

Hopefully I haven't offended you, if you wish to discuss it further please reply here or contact me via PM.
  • edited May 2011
    Hey tommy. I had no problem with none of your post in that last topic. I was more then gratfull that you  replied about the topic. i understand you wont report on my behalf and thats fine. Its not you mate its some other people :P

Thanks for reply any way.