You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

here you go dude :)

edited May 2011 in The Poker Clinic
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
lMARKl Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £10.71
SHIPEMBOYS Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £14.14
  Your hole cards

kidwizzz78 Call   £0.10 £0.25 £21.57
SCOUT49 Fold        
AyrGraeme Call   £0.10 £0.35 £21.82
Queen10 Fold        
lMARKl Fold        
SHIPEMBOYS Check        
Flop

SHIPEMBOYS Check        
kidwizzz78 Bet   £0.35 £0.70 £21.22
AyrGraeme Raise   £1.40 £2.10 £20.42
SHIPEMBOYS Fold        
kidwizzz78 Call   £1.05 £3.15 £20.17
Turn

• J

kidwizzz78 Check        
AyrGraeme Bet   £2.36 £5.51 £18.06
kidwizzz78 Call   £2.36 £7.87 £17.81
River

• K

kidwizzz78 All-in   £17.81 £25.68 £0.00
AyrGraeme Fold        
kidwizzz78 Muck        
kidwizzz78 Win   £7.27   £7.27
kidwizzz78 Return   £17.81 £0.60 £25.08

Comments

• edited May 2011
    wp bud nice move!!
  • edited May 2011
    ayrgraeme< is a tight player and ino this us he has hand everytime but thought what the hek try bluf him cus if he the player i think he is hell fold , cus im a don and bet so bi with nuts:)
  • edited May 2011
    lol thankyou sorry took so long didnt now how do it:L
  • edited May 2011
    Fold pre ;)

Dont like much of this but then again vs the opponent it worked, what did AyrGraeme fold?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: here you go dude :):
    Fold pre ;) Dont like much of this but then again vs the opponent it worked, what did AyrGraeme fold?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    im guessing a set
  • edited May 2011
    Fold pre ;) Dont like much of this but then again vs the opponent it worked, what did AyrGraeme fold?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I had the nuts till the river bud.  On the turn I had him on something like A/6 clubs.  At 10p level an all in is rarely a bluff.  But the kid used this to his advantage and got the fold.  Would be interesting to know if he'd have done it had the club not hit
  • edited May 2011

I am inclined to think this is spew, maybe op can post some of his thought processes?

• edited May 2011
    I really dont see what the OP is representing here? He's repping a flush but would be bet/call flop with backdoor? Again with the call on the turn probably repping the flush now but what could he have on the flop and pre? if you narrowed down to A6 suited do you really think he will overbet shove to get paid when he knows you your a super nit

I hate the whole hand and is a good example of someone overplaying it, fair enough it got through but surely bet 75% pot would do the same job here if Ayr really is that nitty?

are you saying you had top set or flopped a straight? either way as played i would prob snap of very transparent unless he has low suited cards imo
  • edited May 2011
    He's reppin a flush obv.

If I flopped a straight and the O.P did this otr, I'm never ever folding.

Big spewdonk v big nit!
  • edited May 2011
    there is a fd on flop, it completes on river

75% will be called more than the overbet

you really snap a classic "fish with big hand" line on a 3 straight 3 flush board with a set? I might call, I certainly wont be fistpumping

not saying I like it, cos I dont
  • edited May 2011
    on this hand if i had the nuts on the flop and then still on the turn, and was putting my oppo on flush draw. i would be the one going all in on the turn..tht way my oppo has to think 'should i gamble my money, on trying to hit a flush'

simples.
  • edited May 2011
    there is a fd on flop, it completes on river 75% will be called more than the overbet you really snap a classic "fish with big hand" line on a 3 straight 3 flush board with a set? I might call, I certainly wont be fistpumping not saying I like it, cos I dont
    Posted by grantorino
    I had a straight bud
  • edited May 2011
    lol, must learn to read boards. Im not folding the nut straight ever, too much chance of worse straight, badly played set and the odd bluff
  • edited May 2011
    I really dont see what the OP is representing here? He's repping a flush but 1.would be bet/call flop with backdoor? Again with the call 2.on the turn probably repping the flush now but 3.what could he have on the flop and pre? if you narrowed down to A6 suited 4.do you really think he will overbet shove to get paid when he knows you your a super nit I hate the whole hand and is a good example of someone overplaying it, fair enough it got through but surely bet 75% pot would do the same job here if Ayr really is that nitty? are you saying you had top set or flopped a straight? either way as played i would prob snap of very transparent unless he has low suited cards imo
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    1. No, probably not (backdoor what??)

2. Still no flush possible on the turn

3. 2 clubs and 2 clubs...............................................

...............and 4. Yes, obviously - I folded

• edited May 2011
    Sorry misread earlier noticed after but if you read the clinic i do that alot

still why would he overbet shove vs you with the nut flush? if you know he knows your a nit?
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry misread earlier noticed after but if you read the clinic i do that alot still why would he overbet shove vs you with the nut flush? if you know he knows your a nit?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    I think I just outthought myself lol.  I was thinking he knew I had a monster and he was doing what he did with the flush and was just hoping I would think he had something like what he actually had and call.................that make sense? lol 

Anyway this thread is exposing me as a nit but clearly not everyone is paying attention lol
    Non-Thread reader Small blind  £0.25 £0.25 £19.32
    AyrGraeme Big blind  £0.50 £0.75 £53.32
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

Non-thread reader Raise  £2.25 £3.00 £17.07
    AyrGraeme All-in  £53.32 £56.32 £0.00
    Non-thread reader All-in  £17.07 £73.39 £0.00
    AyrGraeme Unmatched bet  £34.25 £39.14 £34.25
    Non-thread reader Show
    • K

AyrGraeme Show
    • A
    • K

Flop

• J
    • A

Turn

• A

River

AyrGraeme Win Three Aces £38.14  £72.39
  • edited May 2011
    Sorry misread earlier noticed after but if you read the clinic i do that alot still why would he overbet shove vs you with the nut flush? if you know he knows your a nit?
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    cos he knows you know he knows you are a nit and so  you will snap off his overbet with A hi as he is bluffing knowing you will fold straights or worse. Whos levelling who?
  • edited May 2011
    In Response to Re: here you go dude :) : cos he knows you know he knows you are a nit and so  you will snap off his overbet with A hi as he is bluffing knowing you will fold straights or worse. Whos levelling who?
    Posted by grantorino
    Aye something like that lol