You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

All in preflop *AA vs 66*

#377483643 (23:36 31/05/2011)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancefrosty1989Small blind £0.15£0.15£11.23stuart0816Big blind £0.30£0.45£33.97 Your hole cards66   DiscopigRaise £1.20£1.65£12.87arthur1965Raise £3.00£4.65£51.35saints01Fold    GROUSE12Fold    frosty1989Fold    stuart0816Fold    DiscopigAll-in £12.87£17.52£0.00arthur1965Raise £22.14£39.66£29.21arthur1965Unmatched bet £11.07£28.59£40.28DiscopigShow66   arthur1965ShowAA   Flop  648   Turn  3   River  8   DiscopigWinFull House, 6s and 8s£27.16 £27.16
I did apologize 8^)

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I go on a bad run, being dealt rubbish hands all night, not hitting any flops, being pushed off hands by deeper stacks, these little six's popped and and I thought I'll get it all in to end the bad day I've had.

And what do you know? They cracked the bullets.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66*:
    I go on a bad run, being dealt rubbish hands all night, not hitting any flops, being pushed off hands by deeper stacks, these little six's popped and and I thought I'll get it all in to end the bad day I've had. And what do you know? They cracked the bullets.
    Posted by Discopig

i think one of your main problems is one ofmine aswell, are you playing out side your br? coz you only got 50biggs here again you could of won a 60quid pot.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66* : i think one of your main problems is one ofmine aswell, are you playing out side your br? coz you only got 50biggs here again you could of won a 60quid pot.
    Posted by iBLUFF
    Will you stop waffling on about my bankroll, I never buy in for the maximum at a table. NEVER.

And that is not one of my main problems at all, my main problem is not hitting cards, there is nothing I can do about it, I cant bluff EVERY hand, RNG doesnt generate random cards, it generates random hands, full of pre determined cards!
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66* : Will you stop waffling on about my bankroll, I never buy in for the maximum at a table. NEVER. And that is not one of my main problems at all, my main problem is not hitting cards, there is nothing I can do about it, I cant bluff EVERY hand, RNG doesnt generate random cards, it generates random hands, full of pre determined cards!
    Posted by Discopig
    Why not?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66* : Why not?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Personal preference, I figure that if I am running bad in all-in situations when I think I have the best hand, then it is better to run bad with £20 than £50 right?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66* : Personal preference, I figure that if I am running bad in all-in situations when I think I have the best hand, then it is better to run bad with £20 than £50 right?
    Posted by Discopig
    But you can counter that by saying what if you run good?

Playing deeper stacked allows you more skope to outplay your opponents? Which I assume you believe you can do to sit in the game in the first place?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66* : Will you stop waffling on about my bankroll, I never buy in for the maximum at a table. NEVER. And that is not one of my main problems at all, my main problem is not hitting cards, there is nothing I can do about it, I cant bluff EVERY hand, RNG doesnt generate random cards, it generates random hands, full of pre determined cards!
    Posted by Discopig

Not having a go mate,  but you want full value for your hands.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: All in preflop *AA vs 66* : Not having a go mate,  but you want full value for your hands.
    Posted by iBLUFF
    I know mate and you are right in what you said in both threads, I'm in denial.