You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

re: Plug new customers, and take away from long term ones?????

edited June 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments
So with so many new customers joining sky, and getting the £500 pound freeroll every night, us regular long term customers are getting???, LOWER tourneys, why I ask?, the main tourney of the week, or one of them anyway is a favorite of mine the 12.5k bounty DOWN from 15k.  This is just one of many that has recently dropped.  No bad beat no decent tourneys, gaurentees are almost non exsistant now, come on sky when are the regulars going to get something rather than plugging the NEW customers all the time.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Hi Emmy, From a personal point of view, I am a lower bankroll player, and feel Sky cater very well, and also think you'll find that there are a lot of forum based and community comps on offer giving free seats away to some very good tournys to take your example of the BH it would need 500 runners each and avery week to reach it's 15k guarantee and if it's not reaching it then as a business I don't really see that sky have any other option.

Plus as was pointed out recently in another thread there are a lot of new things going on that will probably all be tried out at some point, and these will no doubt cater for all bank rolls and all levels of play. The poker points for all main events were increased not so long ago too so it has to be a balance.

I'm not having a go at you in any way, as I say at the start of my post it's a personal point of view.