You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I quit SkyPoker something is not right

Something is just not right, river cards turning trash into monster hands far too often, trash hands beating big hands far too often, it is "against" the odds, more often than not a hand like 8,9 will beat a hand like KQ.

Of course this happens, but on sky in happens too much, I see alot of people on the forum saying the same thing and I don't care what anybody says, it is not normal and it defies the odds.

I'll leave you with a few examples. (My point is not regarding the individual hands, my point is in regards to the cards always defying odds on sky poker and TRASH HANDS CONSTANTLY BEATING BIG HANDS, *CONSTANTLY*

It wasnt like this on my old site, if you had a good hand the majority of the time you could rely on it, but the RNG on sky is RIDICULOUS regardless of whether I am losing or winning and I don't like it.

Cya.

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceSplitPot66Small blind 10.0010.002970.00thfcjordBig blind 20.0030.002980.00 Your hole cards106   kakasiFold    DiscopigAll-in 3020.003050.000.00bangoFold    SplitPot66Fold    thfcjordAll-in 2980.006030.000.00DiscopigUnmatched bet 20.006010.0020.00thfcjordShowAK   DiscopigShow106   Flop  835   Turn  7   River  6   DiscopigWinPair of 6s6010.00 6030.00

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancebelfast69Small blind 10.0010.002990.00bangoBig blind 20.0030.002980.00 Your hole cards3Q   SplitPot66Fold    thfcjordFold    kakasiFold    DiscopigAll-in 3000.003030.000.00belfast69All-in 2990.006020.000.00bangoFold    belfast69ShowQJ   DiscopigShow3<span style="padding-top:0px;padding-right:0px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-left:0px;margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:2px;color:#dd0000;background-attachment:initial;-webkit-background-clip:initial;-webkit-background-origin:initial;background-color:#ffffff;display:block;width:15px;text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;background-position:1px 100%;background-repeat:no-repeat no

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Hate to see a player of your calibre leave.

I hope you run/play bad elsewhere, but that's nothing personal, just want you to come back soon.

Good luck, but not really.
  • edited June 2011
    its not the site as such, 6 handed tables will always lend itself to outdraws as you have less time between blinds to wait for big hands so you will find loose players which is a good thing in the long run.
    also internet poker is a crazy game as its easy for some one to click a button, and not have to worry about being beat with a big stick when they get lucky.
    lucky and bad players can and do win.
    its part of poker.
    good luck m8 
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: I quit SkyPoker something is not right:
    Hate to see a player of your calibre leave. I hope you run/play bad elsewhere, but that's nothing personal, just want you to come back soon. Good luck, but not really.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    In the hands that I posted, the reason I played the hands the way I did is because I just thought ot myself... "this is skypoker, which means the odds on my 7,2 are better than the odds of his A,A".

And as you can see in the above hands my philosiphy is correct, it only adds more proof to my point.
  • edited June 2011

Play the game backwards then.

AA is the new 72o, KK is like 48o etc etc.

You might have cracked it before everyone else, and be able to earn a fortune before the rest realise.

• edited June 2011
    lololololol

Sarcasm's the new rock'n'roll.

Loving the line JJ.

Might try getting all my money in behind from now on.

Or doing everything I can to get a chip-stack and then go all-in every hand.

"Play the game backwards then" is a very funny line. Is that your own?