You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

kamikaze pilots can be found at many levels?

Only play small stakes tourneys and sit and go's but decided to go for a £11 S&G(big stakes 4 me !!!)

Player knocks one person out and sitting on 5000 chipe, me 395 after my big blind and chip leader rightly raises me.
I have 5,4 suited and think what the hell I,m dead meat anyway. He calls and I win with pair 4's, phew.

Obviously annoyed him and he went on tilt and was second out in four hands. I ended up doubling up.

Surprised I found a kamikaze at that level, don't usually find them even on £3.30 tables. 

Father Vaigret 

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Kamikaze pilots at every level, everywhere bud.
  • edited June 2011
    It's amazing how some guys can suddenly lose their cool and blast off their whole stack. I was playing in a Bounty Hunter last night, the chip leader got moved to my right after an hour so, at that stage he had 15K when the average stack was about 5K. For about 30 minutes he played a good solid TAG game, I don't think I saw him make any mistakes and he remained in first place throughout. By then I was getting short and was looking for a spot to double or bust, we had a blind v blind confrontation, he raised with JJ, I 3-bet shoved with QQ and my cards held up. For some reason this tilted the guy quite badly, he still had a top 5 stack but he went straight into maniac mode, ran a couple of awful bluffs into the nuts and got himself eliminated 3 hands later.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: kamikaze pilots can be found at many levels?:
    Kamikaze pilots at every level, everywhere bud.
    Posted by AMYBR
    V true
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to kamikaze pilots can be found at many levels?:
    Only play small stakes tourneys and sit and go's but decided to go for a £11 S&G(big stakes 4 me !!!) Player knocks one person out and sitting on 5000 chipe, me 395 after my big blind and chip leader rightly raises me. I have 5,4 suited and think what the hell I,m dead meat anyway. He calls and I win with pair 4's, phew. Obviously annoyed him and he went on tilt and was second out in four hands. I ended up doubling up. Surprised I found a kamikaze at that level, don't usually find them even on £3.30 tables.  Father Vaigret 
    Posted by vaigret
    After a few beers one sat night I entered a £11 DYM (at that time I was new and only played 30p/60p/1.15.) To be honest I think I misclicked! DOH!
    Anyway, never played a hand!  Didn't have to! It was mental from the get-go! All-in's & I ame 3rd!
    Actually, the same night I also entered what I thought was a holdem DYM £1.15 only to find I got dealt 4 hole cards!!!! Theres gotta be a mistake here I thought until I looked top left of screen and found I was in Omaha!  I knew SFA about omaha.  After a quick google and slowrolling I held my own and came 4th!
    Pad
  • edited June 2011
    LOL Glen
    perhaps I should play £11 more often