You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a good game

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Have to say i tried sateliting into 2 nites 10k b/h as am a little worried if its gonna be really slow again but the sat i was in was prob the best play ive seen on here 4 ages, very well played acebarry and zxghostxz . sadly ghost got 3rd so made a very small profit and acebarry n myself won ticket into the semi l8er but the ft was excellent play so wd to all it was a pleasure playing in that

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to What a good game:
    Have to say i tried sateliting into 2 nites 10k b/h as am a little worried if its gonna be really slow again but the sat i was in was prob the best play ive seen on here 4 ages, very well played acebarry and zxghostxz . sadly ghost got 3rd so made a very small profit and acebarry n myself won ticket into the semi l8er but the ft was excellent play so wd to all it was a pleasure playing in that
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi kev

It was a very enjoyable great game of poker and played in an excellant spirit as you rightly said ghost was unluky, in fact it was a pity anyone had to lose.

My thanks too