You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Resizable Tables

the one biggest thing I would like to see changed/added on Sky poker is the ability to resize tables, I really don't like the miniview, and the ability to resize each table window to a size that fits your screen better would be nice.

I know it would probably take a fair bit of work, but I feel it would be a great improvement.

:)

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Resizable Tables:
    the one biggest thing I would like to see changed/added on Sky poker is the ability to resize tables, I really don't like the miniview, and the ability to resize each table window to a size that fits your screen better would be nice. I know it would probably take a fair bit of work, but I feel it would be a great improvement. :)
    Posted by CagSher

+ 1
  • edited June 2011
    Hi Guys,

This has been raised many times. Although good in escence, it would require a lot of work.

I have been told that this would mean a new build. We do these regularly, however, so I will see if they are willing to put this in anytime soon.

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited June 2011
    Thanks for the info Jordan, I figured it would take a lot of work and indeed a new version/build of the client.

Hopefully it will get put in one day, then I can play more tables and make you guys more rake! lol :)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Resizable Tables:
    Hi Guys, This has been raised many times. Although good in escence, it would require a lot of work. I have been told that this would mean a new build. We do these regularly, however, so I will see if they are willing to put this in anytime soon. Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan

Good sky needs it! it needs a complete overhaul, need to move away from this resource-monster adobe air thing, and make a proper client (more memory efficient) with vector graphics (resizeable tables), increased response rate, no lag, new notes system, new lobby with more filters and a table layout that doesnt resemble something from the sega master system

rant over

:-P
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Resizable Tables : Good sky needs it! it needs a complete overhaul, need to move away from this resource-monster adobe air thing, and make a proper client (more memory efficient) with vector graphics (resizeable tables), increased response rate, no lag, new notes system, new lobby with more filters and a table layout that doesnt resemble something from the sega master system rant over :-P
    Posted by sikas
    couldn't agree more!

+1
  • edited June 2011
    Absolutely. Tag me on the end of this wish list! Would make multi-ing much easier, which makes more money for sky. Means we can get some proper presenters then! ;-)

Everyone is a winner! Cant see the problem.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Resizable Tables:
    the one biggest thing I would like to see changed/added on Sky poker is the ability to resize tables, I really don't like the miniview, and the ability to resize each table window to a size that fits your screen better would be nice. I know it would probably take a fair bit of work, but I feel it would be a great improvement. :)
    Posted by CagSher
    + 1 from me as well

Every other site I play on allows you to resize the tables.

One other thing is can we have the facility to open more than one lobby.

One lobby between 4 tables is a bit annoying switching back and forward.

Cheers
    Snedds

PS Being able to resize the (one) lobby we have is very handy, nice improvement from before (I know its a while ago since that update but credit where credits due)
  • edited June 2011
    So what if it takes alot of work, you're losing so many customers because of this very reason. I'd definitely play on Sky if I could play atleast 6 tables without them being everywhere and me being clueless to what's going on. 
  • edited June 2011
    Hi Guys, This has been raised many times. Although good in escence, it would require a lot of work. I have been told that this would mean a new build. We do these regularly, however, so I will see if they are willing to put this in anytime soon. Cheers, Jordan
    Posted by Sky_Jordan
    dont  make me larf.