You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKYPOKER IS FIXED.

edited June 2011 in Area 51
I thought sky was a really player friendly cool place to play for UK players untill around 1 week ago.

I finally clocked on to the scam skypoker is running, compared to other, FAIRER, bigger pokersites, sky has somewhat of a small player base so I can see why they do this.

The only explaination for the skypoker infamous river cards and people hitting big on the flop so much after limping in with trash, I am now enlightened.

The cards are not generated by a random number generator.

Cards on skypoker are predetermined, it is the hands which are generated by an RNG, the cards within the hands are carefully selected to encourage betting, calling and raising within the hand, more betting calling and raising = more rake for sky.

I really hope that sky does get a bigger player base, then they might consider adopting a new, fair RNG.

I said I was going to quit last time but ending up redepositing, I just like the site so much but it is rigged so I'm not gonna waste any more money or time here, calling sky to get my account disabled.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to SKYPOKER IS FIXED.:
    I thought sky was a really player friendly cool place to play for UK players untill around 1 week ago. I finally clocked on to the scam skypoker is running, compared to other, FAIRER, bigger pokersites, sky has somewhat of a small player base so I can see why they do this. The only explaination for the skypoker infamous river cards and people hitting big on the flop so much after limping in with trash, I am now enlightened. The cards are not generated by a random number generator. Cards on skypoker are predetermined, it is the hands which are generated by an RNG, the cards within the hands are carefully selected to encourage betting, calling and raising within the hand, more betting calling and raising = more rake for sky. I really hope that sky does get a bigger player base, then they might consider adopting a new, fair RNG. I said I was going to quit last time but ending up redepositing, I just like the site so much but it is rigged so I'm not gonna waste any more money or time here, calling sky to get my account disabled.
    Posted by Discopig
    See you on the tables ;)