You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cards rigged

edited June 2011 in Area 51
cards delt induce betting too much ,no way are they random. big stacks crush small stacks in tournaments when miles behind, this happens to much to often so i say its rigged  

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Down the corridor, 3rd on left then take the lift down the basement. Just past the spaceship on the right is a door - I'll see you there in ooohh about 5 minutes.  :o)
  • edited June 2011
    It's taken you this long to notice dirtydog?

Never forget, when you play online poker it's not what you know, it's who you know ;)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to cards rigged:
    cards delt induce betting too much ,no way are they random. big stacks crush small stacks in tournaments when miles behind, this happens to much to often so i say its rigged  
    Posted by 1dirtydog
    ok, you have convinced me, its hard argue with such compelling evidence.
  • edited June 2011
    Posted by 1dirtydog

Have u ever noticed that you can wait for a bus for hours, but then 2 turn up at once :S how strange!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Posted by 1dirtydog
    total rubbish........no need to induce betting so many players call with junk that there is no need to deal premium cards.
    what would the advantage be for a site to "induce betting" in a tournament? 
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: cards rigged:
    In Response to cards rigged : total rubbish........no need to induce betting so many players call with junk that there is no need to deal premium cards. what would the advantage be for a site to "induce betting" in a tournament? 
    Posted by DAVEYZZ

more rake more action..:)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: cards rigged : more rake more action..:)
    Posted by djblacke04
    in a tournament?
  • edited June 2011
    out of one .......... enter another
  • edited June 2011
    There was abit of an uproar in FT's forum a year or two ago when they removed the "Tournement running for xx:xx", shortly after it was shown that all FT's games lasted within finite time parameters.

If online was rigged in anyway, then being able to predict volume of players avg tournament entries based on a finite tornament length would be very beneficial fiscally for a company.

The real issue raised was why did they remove the clock when this fact was highlighted by a stat man.
  • edited June 2011
    you'd be a fool not to conceive of such things.
    however mentioning it just opens you up to widespread ridicule.
    ironically 95% of those that criticise you are stone cold losers.
    here's a cool tune to cheer you up http://youtu.be/0w7c832Ijxs
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to cards rigged : total rubbish........no need to induce betting so many players call with junk that there is no need to deal premium cards. what would the advantage be for a site to "induce betting" in a tournament? 
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    The main advantage for a site to induce betting in a tourny is to get players knocked out quickly so that they register for another tourny and pay more rake. The main reason for a site to induce betting in a cash game is to get more rake more quickly.