You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RIVERS

edited June 2011 in Area 51
sorry to say but ihave been playing sit n goes today(sunday) and have been beatn on rivers on all in shoves alot of times (i think 14 times) when i am typing this...

each time leading until the river came... these are when i have been all-in and leading...

i find it amasing that you can lose sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  many hands from leading positions....

i find it very hard to believe bad luck can always happen on river soooooooooooooo much....

i would have 3 or 4 pages if someone wants to see them...

FH beaten on river by bigger fh..

only being able to ctch 1  card and it coming  soo many times..

i can understand a little bad luck   but not 9 times out of 9 when u go all in you get beaten n river

make that 15 times now

Comments

• edited June 2011

Come on Big Al, it can't be that bad bud......
  • edited June 2011

can u post ne hands on the clinic someone might be able to help u play better so it doesnt get down to the river.

if not welcome to the club ;)
  • edited June 2011
    all in .. at the end of sit and go.....

all in when leading and getting bad callers...
  • edited June 2011
    DOHHHH.   the only reason i am up is cos i had a good cash game before.... and when i have won i have been infront and not had to chase or got involved when ppl go all in
  • edited June 2011
    you could say it is bad luck and bad beats but i am not on a bad run...   i would be on a fantastic run if not for these
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: RIVERS:
    you could say it is bad luck and bad beats but i am not on a bad run...   i would be on a fantastic run if not for these
    Posted by bigal36903
    see it's not all bad....

u can do it AL !!!
  • edited June 2011

lets see ... so far today...

i have had 7 stupid callers who get lucky on rivers..

out of 25 games

i have had 15 river loses when been infront...  5 wins on river and 2 splits when in front

people with 2 pair but less than my 2 pair catching str8 on river

ppl with a pair catching sets on rivers with only turn and river to come...

starting to make me think.mmmmmmmmmmmm

• edited June 2011
    So you always get in front?? wow your some player if your luck changes well be seeing you in WSOP soon

also can you not post hands or are you exaggerating?

Yours sincerely
    John
  • edited June 2011
    i cud pot hands if u wanted me to but you want me to post that many hands....

lol .... i got into the BH tonight and then got rivered twice whilst leading... to get knocked out ... do you want to see them...  1 i can undertsnad him callin going for my bounty with pair of 10 he didnt know i had 2 pair..

the other one calls an all-in from someone with KJ you might think good or bad but he was against 10-10 mine and 9-9 the other guy...

catches J river
  • edited June 2011
    lets see ... so far today... i have had 7 stupid callers who get lucky on rivers.. out of 25 games i have had 15 river loses when been infront...  5 wins on river and 2 splits when in front people with 2 pair but less than my 2 pair catching str8 on river ppl with a pair catching sets on rivers with only turn and river to come... starting to make me think.mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Posted by bigal36903

if you wish check on sharkscope how my sit n go been going lately.. u will find  V hot
  • edited June 2011
    heres 1 for u bud,,,,

happens to us all, earlier got done by AQ v 55 set just poker man up
    bigwin785 Small blind  15.00 15.00 2415.00
    YOUNG_GUN Big blind  30.00 45.00 1850.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

CRUZY10 Fold     
    gremmy Fold     
    canarycole Raise  120.00 165.00 2090.00
    DICKMAVIS Fold     
    bigwin785 Fold     
    YOUNG_GUN Raise  360.00 525.00 1490.00
    canarycole All-in  2090.00 2615.00 0.00
    YOUNG_GUN All-in  1490.00 4105.00 0.00
    canarycole Unmatched bet  330.00 3775.00 330.00
    YOUNG_GUN Show
    • A
    • A

canarycole Show

Flop

Turn

River

canarycole Win Three 9s 3775.00  4105.00
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: RIVERS : if you wish check on sharkscope how my sit n go been going lately.. u will find  V hot
    Posted by bigal36903
    Can't believe ur moaning with a decent profit, you must be doing more things right than most!
  • edited June 2011
    i was until last night when my modem broke on me in the middle of 4 games and now it says i am on tilt cos i lost 1 before that....  lmao

and the broadband ppl say not there fault...
  • edited June 2011
    Played you many times in the DYM's bigal and there is not much wrong with you game, I think I could have put a beat on you somewhere along the way but that would only be because I was betting out against you, I certainly wouldnt have been calling you down ;)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to RIVERS:
    sorry to say but ihave been playing sit n goes today(sunday) and have been beatn on rivers on all in shoves alot of times (i think 14 times) when i am typing this... each time leading until the river came... these are when i have been all-in and leading... i find it amasing that you can lose sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  many hands from leading positions.... i find it very hard to believe bad luck can always happen on river soooooooooooooo much.... i would have 3 or 4 pages if someone wants to see them... FH beaten on river by bigger fh.. only being able to ctch 1  card and it coming  soo many times.. i can understand a little bad luck   but not 9 times out of 9 when u go all in you get beaten n river make that 15 times now
    Posted by bigal36903
    Al - 15 times in a row you have been all in and beaten on the river card? If thats true its shocking. Can you post them please.
  • edited June 2011
    My exit hand in the 124 runner deepstack, finished 5th so oh well!

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancepete2007 Small blind  3000.00 3000.00 149579.00 WHITEADDER Big blind  6000.00 9000.00 134466.75   Your hole cards Q Q       arwel Fold     mark2525 Fold     loonytoons All-in  65455.50 74455.50 0.00 pete2007 Call  62455.50 136911.00 87123.50 WHITEADDER Fold     pete2007 Show 6 6    loonytoons Show Q Q    Flop    K A 4       Turn    10       River    6       pete2007 Win Three 6s 136911.00  224034.50 PrevClose windowNext
  • edited June 2011
    sorry mate, i can spend the time in better ways considering i play 4 tables...
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to RIVERS : Al - 15 times in a row you have been all in and beaten on the river card? If thats true its shocking. Can you post them please.
    Posted by baggs
    it was not 15 straight.. it was 15 rivers at that time....  it did improver a little but i was still losing 3-2 on balance...

i just made a list that day, considering the ammount of tables i play stt..   i am not spending 1 hour to find and post the hands
  • edited June 2011
    C'mon Al.....

It is normal to lose on't river lad
  • edited June 2011
    getting used to it now DOHHHHHH....  lol

try not to let them get to the river anymore..