You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

1R1A mtts

edited June 2011 in The Poker Clinic
just started playing these recently. they seem alot better than the standard rebuy tournys u get foating around.

Anyways couple of questions. Im treating say a $2 1R1A tournament as $6 tournament. Taking my rebuy at the start to start with double stack, aswell as having my add on at the break (if i make the end of rebuy period)

Is this the correct approch to be doing with these. Also should i be treating them as standard rebuys or is treating them likea $6 freezeout better?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    just treat it like a 6$FO.  rebuy lolz should only come into pla in normal ones where its standard getting in 100bb + in with like 22/KQs etc to build a stack.
  • edited June 2011
    ty scotty. thought tht but felt far better mtt players than me might feel different on the matter.
  • edited June 2011
    Bit of a late post lol 
    in either 2R1A or 1R1A i'm always using my rebuy straight away and doubling/trebling up, and always using the add-on regardless of how many chips i have. 
    but just bare in mind people who haven't used their rebuy are going to be shoving pretty light in order to double up, so i'd be calling lightish but don't want to waste my rebuys. but generally i'd be rebuying straight away and playing quite tight for the first hour because you'll be so deep.