You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

'Varience'

edited June 2011 in Area 51
Yeah right. Lets just call it 'varience'. Ok, wink, wink.

There is an awful lot of 'varience' on this site. But that is the issue with small sites. Lots of fricking fish and hence plenty of 'varience' to assist them.

Thats why its best to play at the 'big two' because there isn't nearly as much 'varience'.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Whoever the hell regulates this scam site is getting a written complaint and whoever the hell regulates the regulator will also recieve a written complaint.

I DARE any of the Sky scamster employees to look at my hand history for my last say, 6 tournaments and then have the balls to tell me it is 'varience'. Go on. I dare you.

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

• edited June 2011
    6 tournaments = variance imo

big sample size ftw
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: 'Varience':
    Whoever the hell regulates this scam site is getting a written complaint and whoever the hell regulates the regulator will also recieve a written complaint. I DARE any of the Sky scamster employees to look at my hand history for my last say, 6 tournaments and then have the balls to tell me it is 'varience'. Go on. I dare you. ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
    Posted by URNotFree

hey there why not post some of your hand histories in the poker clinic and get some feedback on them

• edited June 2011
    Who regulates the people that regulate the regulators? 

Also 2 of your last 6 tournys have been freerolls, just a lottery.
  • edited June 2011
    keep writing letters until you get as far as god if necessary

Nothing like strongly worded letters to bring evil corporations to their knees

Impressed with the dares, makes everyone take you really seriously