You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lolufold vs ginger615 on poker school but dont understand one of the hands

ckdckd
edited June 2011 in Sky Poker Live
just watching a replay of poker school and theres been 3 hu hands from these 2 players

on the 2nd hand it seems to have gone wierd

ginger has As 8s and £393.60

lol has 3d Jc and £450   £2/£4 game  starts £6 in pot

lol raises to £10 putting him on £440   £16 pot

ginger raises to £16 putting him on £377.60   £32 pot

lol reraises £40 putting him on £400     £72 pot

ginger raises again £160 putting him on £217.60    £232 pot

lol folds

ginger wins and gets the £232 and it says they win £104 and the stack goes to £321.60  thats £72 lower than starting stack ? why is that

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to lolufold vs ginger615 on poker school but dont understand one of the hands:

Hi ckd,..............if i rememeber correctly and apologies to sky if I am mistaken, there was some software glitches on the poker school just a few weeks back and we were assured by Sky that this software is different to what we would normally have been playing therefore, we as players would not be affected.
    If you are really concerned, have a dig around to find the prev postings (I'll have a look as well but i have to go to work shortly)........Billy

• ckdckd
    edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: lolufold vs ginger615 on poker school but dont understand one of the hands:
    In Response to lolufold vs ginger615 on poker school but dont understand one of the hands : Hi ckd,..............if i rememeber correctly and apologies to sky if I am mistaken, there was some software glitches on the poker school just a few weeks back and we were assured by Sky that this software is different to what we would normally have been playing therefore, we as players would not be affected. If you are really concerned, have a dig around to find the prev postings (I'll have a look as well but i have to go to work shortly)........Billy   
    Posted by billyboots
    cheers not really concerned just wondering what was going on as it just seemed a bit strange
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: lolufold vs ginger615 on poker school but dont understand one of the hands:

Re: MASTERCASH 300 21/05/11 - DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS?

posted at 22/5/2011 4:58 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 7/4/2010
    Last: 12/6/2011
    Hi all,

Regarding the issue on the show last night:

There was a glitch with the software used to draw the information from the consoles and animate the hands.

The hand you saw on screen was a combination of information from two hands - the hole cards were from the hand which was due to be shown, but the flop was from the hand which had been selected prior to this one.

When the hand was animated again, it had the correct hole cards and correct flop.

I always have the table we are showing on TV open, and there was nothing amiss on the actual site, and I can assure you there is no problem with the site at all, but merely a gremlin in the system which animates the hands in the studio.

Rest assured this will now be looked into by our technical people.

Many thanks.

I found it