You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How on earth can he call Turn?

and why oh why oh why does Sky keep on and on and on and on and on dealing the miracle rivers?
Small blind  £0.04 £0.04 £7.93
callum1989 Big blind  £0.08 £0.12 £10.83
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

Clown Call  £0.08 £0.20 £13.74
Seagull158 Raise  £0.24 £0.44 £7.60
andrew5414 Fold     
jaymee6401 Call  £0.24 £0.68 £11.48
Norbit Fold     
callum1989 Fold     
Clown Call  £0.16 £0.84 £13.58
Flop

Clown Check     
Seagull158 Bet  £0.48 £1.32 £7.12
jaymee6401 Fold     
Clown Call  £0.48 £1.80 £13.10
Turn

Clown Check     
Seagull158 Bet  £1.60 £3.40 £5.52
Clown Call  £1.60 £5.00 £11.50
River

Clown Check     
Seagull158 Check     
Clown Show

Seagull158 Muck
  • A
  • A

Clown Win Two Pairs, 10s and 8s £4.62  £16.12

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Bet the river !
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: How on earth can he call Turn?:
    Bet the river !
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I hear what you say but it changes nothing. He calls the turn with a pair of tens and he's for sure calling any river bet with 2 pair. 4 months of these endless suckouts is doing my head in. 
  • edited June 2011

He's got top pair. He thinks he is still good. There are quite a few at 8NL who think top pair is the nuts. Dont moan about it, you want him to call the turn dont you? If he showed you his cards on the turn and asked you if you wanted him to call, what would you say?

• edited June 2011
    He's got top pair. He thinks he is still good. There are quite a few at 8NL who think top pair is the nuts. Dont moan about it, you want him to call the turn dont you? If he showed you his cards on the turn and asked you if you wanted him to call, what would you say?
    Posted by DrSharp
    I moan because they call and HIT TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME!

I would say " Go and stick your head in a bucket of faeces to give your brains some company"!
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: How on earth can he call Turn? : I moan because they call and HIT TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME AFTER TIME! I would say " Go and stick your head in a bucket of faeces to give your brains some company"!
    Posted by Seagull158
    LMAO! FWIW i have been on the mother of all downswings recently and have been rivered loads. I hear what your saying, i was wound up yesterday after simultaneously been rivered when 92% favourite from straight draws on 2 tables. Both for my tourney life. It happens. Just keep getting it in and it will turn around. If you dont trust the site, maybe live poker is the way forward for you.
  • edited June 2011
    Yeh I'd be betting the aces on the river for value, not as a bluff...

If he's called flop and turn with just Tx he aint folding it now, can get another few quid out of him on the times he doesn't get there. (90% of the time)

• edited June 2011
    Yeh I'd be betting the aces on the river for value, not as a bluff... If he's called flop and turn with just Tx he aint folding it now, can get another few quid out of him on the times he doesn't get there. (90% of the time)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    The problem with that scenario is that the 90% is more like 10% on here.