You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Survivor Series Payouts

edited September 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments
I'm new to the survivor series and am just wondering what the payout structure is like if I do make it to the Saturday final.

Also, what would you guys think if everybody who got through to the final got an even 64quid?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Survivor Series Payouts:
    I'm new to the survivor series and am just wondering what the payout structure is like if I do make it to the Saturday final. Also, what would you guys think if everybody who got through to the final got an even 64quid?
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    Hi, this is the payout from last weeks final (OK so its a blatent brag post lol)

Kiwini4u680001£870.40lyonsbob0602£544harbin197003£326.40eatmyset04£239.36spudgun72005£195.84   
    In the above game there were 34 runners 21 of who actually bought in on the day for £64.00. 
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Survivor Series Payouts:
    In Response to Survivor Series Payouts : Hi, this is the payout from last weeks final (OK so its a blatent brag post lol) Kiwini4u 68000 1 £870.40 lyonsbob06 0 2 £544 harbin1970 0 3 £326.40 eatmyset 0 4 £239.36 spudgun720 0 5 £195.84       In the above game there were 34 runners 21 of who actually bought in on the day for £64.00. 
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    So after a whole week of play only 5 people get paid? grats on the win but i just wish everyone in the final got £64, must be horrible to come 6th in that tourney lol
  • edited August 2011
    If i make to the final on Saturday and for some reason I cannot play will i be able to unregister and take the 64 notes?

cheers
  • edited August 2011
    Forgot to tick the question button. as above
  • edited September 2011

I thought the whole idea of Survivor was to survive all week from Sunday until the final on Saturday. All that seems to be happening is players with large enough bankrolls to buy-in for £64 at the final hurdle......what have they survived....NOTHING.

• edited September 2011
                I thought the whole idea of Survivor was to survive all week from Sunday until the final on Saturday. All that seems to be happening is players with large enough bankrolls to buy-in for £64 at the final hurdle......what have they survived....NOTHING.
    Posted by oldenglish

I agree. It defeats the whole object of lasting the whole week if players with high BRs can just buy in. If you do let players buy in then i think the ones that made it by 'surviving' to the final should be financially rewarded  for getting there. I know im not the only one who has stopped playing in this competition for the above mentioned reason.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Survivor Series Payouts : I agree. It defeats the whole object of lasting the whole week if players with high BRs can just buy in. If you do let players buy in then i think the ones that made it by 'surviving' to the final should be financially rewarded  for getting there. I know im not the only one who has stopped playing in this competition for the above mentioned reason.
    Posted by scorpio13
    Agree that players who last the whole week should be rewarded but think giving them money out of the prize pool would not work. I think the earlier you enter the series the more chips you should start with in the final Surviver.

Peter
  • edited September 2011
    i can not play this because i have commitments on wednesday, i might just start on thursday instead.. sod it