You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what a fix

edited June 2011 in Area 51
this site  today has been a waste of time and money and you say its not a fix yeah right look at how people really go out and where people sit its a joke

Comments

• edited June 2011

your theory intrigues me. please elaborate

• edited June 2011

I can understand your seating frustrations.

I was playing someone the other day and in chat they mentioned that they were on their laptop while sat on the toilet. My reply was, "On the toilet? That takes the pis*".....

Myself I sit on my bed as I find it not only more comfortable but the pillows give me added protection from any potential bad beat related frustration injuries that may occur... Also, I am always reading how important position is in poker and that it is safer to lay down than risk a funny turn so the bed is my seat of choice.

Best of Luck
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: what a fix:
    I can understand your seating frustrations. I was playing someone the other day and in chat they mentioned that they were on their laptop while sat on the toilet. My reply was, "On the toilet? That takes the pis*"..... Myself I sit on my bed as I find it not only more comfortable but the pillows give me added protection from any potential bad beat related frustration injuries that may occur... Also, I am always reading how important position is in poker and that it is safer to lay down than risk a funny turn so the bed is my seat of choice. Best of Luck
    Posted by MyZo
    Not good if sitting on the bottom bed of a set of bunk beds with metal springs. You catch you hair every time you sit up to adjust you position, or is that just me?
  • edited June 2011
    I sit on a nice desk chair, it's got arms, wheels and a back support that you can pump up to different shapes.

I'm having trouble though as i've got a new thick carpet and it doesn't wheel anymore.

Might try one of those chair mat things.

I might try sitting on my head, see if I run any better.
  • edited June 2011
    what happened ?

i prefer to sit on my sofa

or lay on the floor

depends what mood im in

sometimes i just go all out and sit in the kitchen
  • edited June 2011
    Sometimes if im feeling really fruity and if its a nice day, I sit in the garden and play......although sometimes the sun makes it difficult to see the screen, so beware of A4, looking like AA (actually happened)