You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why is Primo not on?

edited October 2009 in Sky Poker Live

I wouldn't have entered had I realised. They showed the tournament live yesterday - assumed we were back in the groove

Comments

• edited October 2009
    i was just about to post this question,maybe there is just a problem with the listing.

and you can cancel your registration.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Why is Primo not on?:
    I wouldn't have entered had I realised. They showed the tournament live yesterday - assumed we were back in the groove
    Posted by darich
    Hi darich, I'm not sure if you're aware but just for future reference, any tournament or cash tables that are going to be shown on TV have a little picture of a TV screen on the left hand side of it.

I know there's lot of changes going on at the moment & I think that's why there's not many live tourneys on the channel at the moment. Hopefully that will change in the near future cos the repeats get boring after a while!
  • edited October 2009
    i was confused too, tried searching for a player who i saw was doing very well and it kept saying player had no tables, i then realised i was watchin a replay
  • edited October 2009

I believe Primo will be re-introduced to the TV Schedule very soon. The TV Schedules are currently being revamped, as are the Tourneys.
  • edited October 2009
    How big a revamp is this?  I'm getting really bored with the repeats.