You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FIFA 2010

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Just wondered who else got this today/yet? Have to say what a game!!! feels so realistic and as a fan of pro evo since I first started playing a console this is definitely a better game than pes has ever been.

Comments

• edited October 2009
    ooo strong words there my friend!

i'm afraid i'm not sure i can agree with you on this!
  • edited October 2009
    ALSO A PRO EVO MAN, BROUGHT FIFA TODAY AS MY LOCAL SUPERMARKET ARE DOING IT FOR 25 QUID SO I THOUGHT I GIVE IT A GO. HAD A COUPLE OF HOURS ON IT THIS MORNING NOT CONVERT FROM PRO YET WILL KEEP GIVING IT A GO BUT AT THE MOMENT ITS GETTING TRADED IN AS SOON AS THE NEXT PRO COMES OUT.
  • edited October 2009
    i'm thinking of doing that too. is it any good badboy? for 25 quid i'm thinking its worth plugging the gap until pro arrives
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: FIFA 2010:
    ooo strong words there my friend! i'm afraid i'm not sure i can agree with you on this!
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Judging by the demo of pes, I really shouldn't I know, but I felt it was terrible, whilst fifa 2010 feels the closets to real life that any game has come so far, I hope pes comes out and proves me wrong but it would need a very big change from the demo to do this.
  • edited October 2009
    wow i'm feeling totally different! i love the new demo! the ball no longer unrealistically sticks to players feet and you have to control it first before bursting away. it's my favourite pro yet! cant wait for the full version
  • edited October 2009

reactions were alot slower, when i pressed x to pass it would take a few seconds before doing it, also things like the keepers couldn't catch the ball, you'd swear it was a bar of soap, hopefully the full version is much better but definitely fifa is my preferred game atm

• edited October 2009
    fifa is alright if you dont like playing football games,people get taken in by he graphics ,pro evo is the best if you like football games

• edited November 2009
    FIFA is a lot better to play online, Pro evo lags terribly sometimes & it's really frustrating. I've been a big pro evo fan right from the start(ISS on the snes) but I think FIFA is taking over as the daddy now. Konami don't seem to put much effort in any more, I know if the gameplay's good it doesn't matter about names but surely they've built up enough money to buy proper licences. Who at konami decided to switch the tricks from the analog stick to the d-pad? I used to be the king of the Marseille Turn before this change took place! 8-(