You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

OK, all you clever ****ers.

edited June 2011 in Area 51
Tell me WTF I did to deserve to get ****ed like this.
Oh yeah, I know. Its just variance. Then why the **** dont I get any positive ****ing variance?
Its meant to be ****ing random isn't it? or is it only random for certain players?
BIGDTRIC Small blind  £0.04 £0.04 £5.58
Seagull158 Big blind  £0.08 £0.12 £7.72
rainman71 Big blind  £0.08 £0.20 £3.12
  Your hole cards
  • J
  • J

AULDYIN58 Fold     
atcbob69 Call  £0.08 £0.28 £9.17
rainman71 Check     
BIGDTRIC Call  £0.04 £0.32 £5.54
Seagull158 Raise  £0.24 £0.56 £7.48
atcbob69 Call  £0.24 £0.80 £8.93
rainman71 Fold     
BIGDTRIC Call  £0.24 £1.04 £5.30
Flop

BIGDTRIC Check     
Seagull158 Bet  £0.80 £1.84 £6.68
atcbob69 Call  £0.80 £2.64 £8.13
BIGDTRIC Fold     
Turn

• J

Seagull158 Bet  £1.60 £4.24 £5.08
atcbob69 Call  £1.60 £5.84 £6.53
River

• A

Seagull158 All-in  £5.08 £10.92 £0.00
atcbob69 All-in  £6.53 £17.45 £0.00
atcbob69 Unmatched bet  £1.45 £16.00 £1.45
Seagull158 Show
  • J
  • J

atcbob69 Show

atcbob69 Win Straight to the 5 £14.80  £16.25

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I've seen worse, much worse, he had an up & down, admittedly he should have folded but he had 8 outs, not exactly that bad, I mean you priced him in pre, and he had to call the flop, he should have let go on the turn but oh well. and raise more pre
    edit: raise pre is fine, didn't notice you made it 3X more
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: OK, all you clever ****ers.:
    I've seen worse, much worse, he had an up & down, admittedly he should have folded but he had 8 outs, not exactly that bad, I mean you priced him in pre, and he had to call the flop, he should have let go on the turn but oh well. and raise more pre edit: raise pre is fine, didn't notice you made it 3X more
    Posted by percival09
    I've HAD WORSE! About 10 WORSE BEATS in the past 2 days. ****ing ridiculous.
  • edited June 2011
    *** ****** ***** ************** ** ************** ********* *** ******************
  • edited June 2011
    and before you all say"you want the call don't you", I want the ****ing call only if Sky doesn't deal the magic ****ing card, which it does 80% of the ****ing time.
  • edited June 2011
    *** ****** ***** ************** ** ************** ********* *** ******************
    Posted by percival09
    Thats the most sensible comment I've seen you make.
  • edited June 2011
    Talking of sensible posts, this is getting moved to Area 51 as you're clearly not asking for advice. Tone down the language too Seagull.
  • edited June 2011
    LOLZ just reload and keep playing man, also have a cold shower.
  • edited June 2011
    Nothing much You can do but at them stakes you want to get people shoving on draws so they cannpot see the last card, but with 3 of a kind u dont expect that lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    Talking of sensible posts, this is getting moved to Area 51 as you're clearly not asking for advice. Tone down the language too Seagull.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    What language?
  • edited June 2011

Ooooh can I play?

******/**/*******

Clue: From The French
  • edited June 2011
    LOLZ just reload and keep playing man, also have a cold shower.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    I've done that 4 times already in the last 2 dyas - reloads not cold showers. 12 BIs gone in last 2 months. Pace of suck outs now up to two an hour.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: OK, all you clever ****ers. : I've done that 4 times already in the last 2 dyas - reloads not cold showers. 12 BIs gone in last 2 months. Pace of suck outs now up to two an hour.
    Posted by Seagull158
    I thought you were on some super-sick horrid downswing tthe way you're talking.....

I, and I'm sure many others, have done 12xBI in a day, and some!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    30 in a mnth, and yes 12 in a day was in thre!!
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: OK, all you clever ****ers. : I thought you were on some super-sick horrid downswing tthe way you're talking..... I, and I'm sure many others, have done 12xBI in a day, and some!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    done this on plo last month LOL in 2-3 hours :(
  • edited June 2011

i think he means 12 reloads guys not buy ins .
  • edited June 2011
    Seagull

I think me and you should have a series of hu's at least then one of us unlucky *****rs has got to win

;0)

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: OK, all you clever ****ers. : I thought you were on some super-sick horrid downswing tthe way you're talking..... I, and I'm sure many others, have done 12xBI in a day, and some!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Never had a downswing bigger than 4 BIs in my life until current run. 12 BIs is half my BR.
  • edited June 2011

Sigh..

Why is everyone just taking the pizz for, his clearly unhappy about some of hands, some of them i can understand, i thought we we're meant to be a community and help each other through the hard times, not just have a laugh about it.

i think u shud take a break seagull like Rover said, i cant see how u can enjoy poker atm.
  • edited June 2011
    no one taking the p i s s , just letting him know it happens to everyone,i could post 100+ hands from last mnth. believe me i lost what you did with a 0 on the end!!
  • edited June 2011
    no one taking the p i s s , just letting him know it happens to everyone,i could post 100+ hands from last mnth. believe me i lost what you did with a 0 on the end!!
    Posted by pod1
    Bad beat after bad beat for me 2nite, all since i joined Team 51 sigh
  • edited June 2011
    its a disease i tell ya!!
  • edited June 2011

FYI

I've never taken the pl55 out of anybody on here, everything I type is meant as a laugh, I know what Seagull is oing thru...

Don't tar me with that brush

I genuinely feel good for anybody that does well & 100% sympathise with anybody thats getting a hard time

Might have to fyp
  • edited June 2011
    Sigh.. Why is everyone just ordering the same pizza eh?, his clearly unhappy about some of the toppings, some of them i can understand, i thought we we're meant to be hungry and help each other through the hard times, not just order plain cheese and tomato. i think u shud take a break seagull like Rover said, i cant see how u can scavinge on pizzas all the time
    Posted by Crunchybob
  • edited June 2011
    My advice saegull. Post up all the hands that you losing on, all the ones that you go broke in then everyone else can see where you going wrong. Only way your going to improve :)
  • edited June 2011
    Posted by pod1
    I dont know how you play but I play tight, "smallball" poker. Its very unusual for me to win, or lose, more than 1BI in a session. Over the 15 months to end of March I was running at a steady profit of 14bb per 100 hands (about 50,000 hands). Since then I've had several sessions where I've lost 3 BI each time and I'm down half my BR. Typical session is I get shafted in the first few minutes, reload and claw half back and then get shafted again. I've had a number of sessions where I've been down 2 BIs and got back all or most of it but then the next session inevitable starts with 2 suckouts and I'm back in the **** again and end up losing 3 BIs.
  • edited June 2011
    My advice saegull. Post up all the hands that you losing on, all the ones that you go broke in then everyone else can see where you going wrong. Only way your going to improve :)
    Posted by Wacko90
    Just look through my last 7 or 8 posts in Area 51, all posted in the last 3 days. I know the answer will be, on any 1 hand, either unlucky or you could have folded PF or you could have bet more on flop etc. etc. etc. The issue for me is not any 1 hand, its the sheer weight of suckouts happening. Yes, one or two of the hands I was always behind but that doesn't make it less of a suckout if I'm losing house to house or straight to straight or 2 pair on flop to set on flop.