You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is there a glitch in the online software?

edited June 2011 in Area 51
This aint a complainig thread so skylovers no trolling please, just wanting to to ask a serious question? Does anyone else think theres a problem with the software being used in online poker? I play a awful lot of poker on various sites and i notice things on a regular basis the main thing that bothers me is the fact i can almost call whats going to happen when i see someone 'example this being the latest (not skypoker) iv just lay witness to i sat out this hand btw (when abit deeper in tournament) a player utg 3 beting a hand then someone puts him in (fair enough) then chip leader on the table calls with the worst possible hand to call with (K2 suited) 3 in the pot ak v jj v k2 (suited) chip leader wins My question (as extreme as it may sound) is does the software favour chip leaders at certain times in the later blinds to narrow down the field? i believe this so much i try my best now to get ahead as far as possible early doors to countaract this? Sorry for wall of text just wanted to get some feedback on it..

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Is there a glitch in the online software?:
    No.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i said please no skylovers
  • edited June 2011
    So shortsacks never double up in a tournament online ?

• edited June 2011

Do you just want people to reply if they agree with you?

And btw, did it really take this theory to convince you that building a big stack is a good idea? ;)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Is there a glitch in the online software?:
    This aint a complainig thread so skylovers no trolling please, just wanting to to ask a serious question? Does anyone else think theres a problem with the software being used in online poker? I play a awful lot of poker on various sites and i notice things on a regular basis the main thing that bothers me is the fact i can almost call whats going to happen when i see someone 'example this being the latest (not skypoker) iv just lay witness to i sat out this hand btw (when abit deeper in tournament) a player utg 3 beting a hand then someone puts him in (fair enough) then chip leader on the table calls with the worst possible hand to call with (K2 suited) 3 in the pot ak v jj v k2 (suited) chip leader wins My question (as extreme as it may sound) is does the software favour chip leaders at certain times in the later blinds to narrow down the field? i believe this so much i try my best now to get ahead as far as possible early doors to countaract this? Sorry for wall of text just wanted to get some feedback on it..
    Posted by adz777
     unfortunately you wont get a reasonable response or a debate regarding your observations from some. most of the true intellects have ringfenced into team 51, have a talk to any of them and you will get a adult answer.check out some of the treads regarding the rng. they my be helpful, always keep an open mind and try not to denigrate a persons views. good luck against the rng
  • edited June 2011

ONLY IF U COUNT ABSOLUTE POKER/ FULLTILT POKER AND OTHER SITES THAT HAVE BACKEND ACCESS MANAGEMENT TOOLS AND PERMISSIONS FOR YOUR COMPUTER AND ITS SETTINGS AND PERSONAL FILES.

ASK IOVATION.COM,ASK THEM ABOUT THE ANTI-FRAUD DEVICE RUBBISH THEY INSTALL WITH THE OS SOFTWARE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THESE POKER SITES.

WHY WAS IT POSSIBLE FOR SCOTT TOM  TO CHEAT ON ABSOLUTE POKER ?? REMEMBER HE WAS CEO OF THE COMPANY...

PROOF OF CHEATING CAN BE OBTAINED IN MANY FORMS/FILES...

WHY DOES MY NETWORK ADAPTOR FAIL ALSO ...CHECK EVENT VIEWER FOR MORE RESULTS.. EVENT VIEWER VERY IMPORTANT .

DAMAGED THIRD PARTY TOOLS NEEDED FOR POKER PLATFORMS EXAMPLE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER CAN ALSO CREATE PROBLEMS..

SKY HAVE NEVER SAID  A WORD ON ANY OF THESE ISSUES..     

• edited June 2011
    i think im having a bad dream!
  • edited June 2011
    No, but maybe ur too convinced that this is the case to believe otherwise.
  • edited June 2011
    as i have stated many many times i am not on conviced one way or other, it was a remark about the poster not the post
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Is there a glitch in the online software?:
    as i have stated many many times i am not on conviced one way or other, it was a remark about the poster not the post
    Posted by pod1

Incase this was a response to me, then my post was in repsonse to OP. there's no way its rigged, too risky!
  • edited June 2011
    it wasnt crunchy!
  • edited June 2011
    but u would agree the ceo of an online company that robbed players like myself is "still on the run!"    ??

Btw new information just in  guy in ESSEX just been caught hacking computers aand buisnesses...

"anonymous" hacker group called llulzz .. just been arrested ..

up to date with it all skypoker.!!!   I rarely miss much.
  • edited June 2011
    my bosses audi s4 computer management system is playing up, fracking Chinese hackers are getting into cars now!!!