You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

10 Handed Deepy tonight! and should we rename it? please read!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: 10 Handed Deepy tonight! and should we rename it? please read!:
    I fully agree that Barry deserves some thanks, or recognition, for his community work on Sky Poker. It's not just starting the Deepie Threads most days, his support of the PTP-ers is immense. Whenever we have a new PTP-er - James Hartigan, Sarah, Lisa, Ed, etc, Barry is always there to lend them support. Being a PTP-er is hard - VERY hard, because you get inundated with questions - mostly "open" questions, which are well nigh impossible to answer in that medium, while trying to play some poker. Barry is always there to help, & when folks chivy up the PTP-ers for not answering quick enough - & they do - Barry explains that we are 2 Tabling, or in the middle of answering 3 questions at once already. Many of the PM's I get reflect admiration for Barry, too. I have written to The Suits with some ideas on this matter, let's leave it like that for now please.
    Posted by tikay1
    Hi tikay

Firstly, many congratulations on your cash ay the DTD, fantastic, how did Mr Battye go on please?

Words cannot describe my feelings about this community, Presenters and Analysts, they are the creme da la creme, I only wish I could give you all more than my very grateful thanks.