You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

there f!!!ing taking the p!!s

£16 tourny, not a hand, short stacked it takes my bb and sb then moves me to a new table and makes me bb! nice work. then 2 hands later i'm all in with my only hand aj get called j8, 8 flops. wat f!!king rubbish. bulls!!t cards or none cards.
i notice i do well in the free games with far more players where the prize is 4 fin p
any one finding this?

Comments

• edited June 2011
    In Response to there f!!!ing taking the p!!s:
    £16 tourny, not a hand, short stacked it takes my bb and sb then moves me to a new table and makes me bb! nice work. then 2 hands later i'm all in with my only hand aj get called j8, 8 flops. wat f!!king rubbish. bulls!!t cards or none cards. i notice i do well in the free games with far more players where the prize is 4 fin p any one finding this?
    Posted by mickey1923
    Why do you think this is?
  • edited June 2011
    hi dooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.ar u working for sky?i didn t know that.this player is right.if u not bluffing  u ll get f...all of sky poker.sky favour only top players and we all have to pay for this and we all know this.i ll tell u truth my friend.sky is not interested in old players anymore.i ll follow shy boy s exit!!!!!!!!!!!!!i prefer my job m8
  • edited June 2011
    Only at weekends.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to there f!!!ing taking the p!!s:
    £16 tourny, not a hand, short stacked it takes my bb and sb then moves me to a new table and makes me bb! nice work. then 2 hands later i'm all in with my only hand aj get called j8, 8 flops. wat f!!king rubbish. bulls!!t cards or none cards. i notice i do well in the free games with far more players where the prize is 4 fin p any one finding this?
    Posted by mickey1923
    when i say free games i mean the cheap 1's, not the £16 amd not all free but cheap. those games. its so dodge
  • edited June 2011
    yes all the time, but i love sky :):):)