You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE SHED IS DEAD

edited June 2011 in The Shed
That is all

Eat me

Comments

• edited June 2011
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THE SHED CAN'T BE DEAD!!!!

I'VE HAD SOME OF MY MOST FAVOURITE LOSS OF DAYS IN HERE!!!!!!!!

I blame the team shenanigans...

And Quagmire

Obv.

xx
  • edited June 2011
     It happened when that Hung Flung Loo left.?
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: THE SHED IS DEAD:
     It happened when that Hung Flung Loo left.?
    Posted by logdon
    NOOOOO!! this is nonsense, it happened when we gave the women the vote, nearly equal rights and all that, we need to put them all back in the kitchen.
  • edited June 2011
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/091130ism.jpg/
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I so much loved this, that i showed it to the wife, that'll keep the ugly bit ch quiet for a while lol.
  • edited June 2011
    We Can Re-build him!!

Has got quiet in here, lost a few characters last 6 months or so, but we can help build it again!!

To Name a few, people i miss, where did they go, answers please.......

EmilyEgg,        6-month ban, seemed to get extended....... WHY?????????  !!!!!!
    Delta,             Was it ban as well????????
    Hu fung Pu?,
    Candi,
    BananaDog,
    Quagmire72,
    Taras
    SilverBack

There will be more I cant think of!!!!!

Why dont we Name The Missing hero.s, and see if we can get them back!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    We Can Re-build him!! Has got quiet in here, lost a few characters last 6 months or so, but we can help build it again!! To Name a few, people i miss, where did they go, answers please....... EmilyEgg,        6-month ban, seemed to get extended....... WHY?????????  !!!!!! Delta,             Was it ban as well???????? Hu fung Pu?, Candi, BananaDog, Quagmire72, Taras SilverBack There will be more I cant think of!!!!! Why dont we Name The Missing hero.s, and see if we can get them back!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Emilyegg got a life ban last i heard, not sure why, maybe its because he was funny?

Delta moved in with mickjenn and they expecting their first child

Candi got upset about a thread a swore she would never be back

Bananadog had problems with other members and i think it put her off the site

Quagmire72 got stood up on a date with another member and i take it is too proud to return

Taras i think posts in other threads

Silverback got released into the wild

HuFlungPu , well thats me!  (changed the name as Pu was deemed to offensive for tv)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: THE SHED IS DEAD : Emilyegg got a life ban last i heard, not sure why, maybe its because he was funny? Delta moved in with mickjenn and they expecting their first child Candi got upset about a thread a swore she would never be back Bananadog had problems with other members and i think it put her off the site Quagmire72 got stood up on a date with another member and i take it is too proud to return Taras i think posts in other threads Silverback got released into the wild HuFlungPu , well thats me!  (changed the name as Pu was deemed to offensive for tv)
    Posted by Neildown
    Wow!! great info Neil !! New Question

Whatever happened To Slade????

& your partner in crime Mr Myagi???
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: THE SHED IS DEAD : Wow!! great info Neil !! New Question Whatever happened To Slade???? & your partner in crime Mr Myagi???
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

And xFALLENx where are these people?
  • edited June 2011
    We Can Re-build him!! Has got quiet in here, lost a few characters last 6 months or so, but we can help build it again!! To Name a few, people i miss, where did they go, answers please....... EmilyEgg,        6-month ban, seemed to get extended....... WHY?????????  !!!!!! Delta,             Was it ban as well???????? Hu fung Pu?, Candi, BananaDog, Quagmire72, Taras SilverBack There will be more I cant think of!!!!! Why dont we Name The Missing hero.s, and see if we can get them back!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Good riddance to Hu Flung Pu, he was a pervert....

I have it on good authority that Mr.Miwagi finally flipped and has all the others mentioned above in captivation in some secret outpost in Northen China. Last I heard he was carrying out some dastardly Human Centipede style experimentations.

The Shed did use to be a lot funnier and readable. Only we can return it to it's former glories! Rise my fellow sheddites, rise! Together we can reclaim our forum! Area 51 shall not take us down! Victory or Death!
  • edited June 2011
    Mr Myagi was only on here trying to groom webby and blackfish into becoming his rent boys.

Since they left, got banned there's no-one pretty enough on here now (with maybe the exception of dohhhhh) to keep him interested.
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: THE SHED IS DEAD : Good riddance to Hu Flung Pu, he was a pervert.... I have it on good authority that Mr.Miwagi finally flipped and has all the others mentioned above in captivation in some secret outpost in Northen China. Last I heard he was carrying out some dastardly Human Centipede style experimentations. The Shed did use to be a lot funnier and readable. Only we can return it to it's former glories! Rise my fellow sheddites, rise! Together we can reclaim our forum! Area 51 shall not take us down! Victory or Death!
    Posted by bandini

:o
  • edited June 2011
     All very well shouting THE SHED is DEAD and not contributing to give it the KISS of life.?

Consider yourself devoured.?
  • edited June 2011
    Its a conspiracy! a rubbish one at that!
  • edited June 2011
    Where has this thread gone???