You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

doh comes good

edited June 2011 in Area 51
i don't mind a bad beat. BUT FROM DOH sky you are driving me insane call alin after a raise with kk the villain calls with aq guess what our rng drops an a on the river. are well on to the next lol. no bad feelings doh not your fault build that bankroll mate

Comments

• edited June 2011
    After 2 years of playing on sky poker i KNOW that KK very rarely misses an A on the board ;)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: doh comes good:
    After 2 years of playing on sky poker i KNOW that KK very rarely misses an A on the board ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67
    after 2 months i have noticed that KK always gets an A on the board. but seems to beat AA (in hand) alot..
  • edited June 2011
    Sky's RNG is based on a tutorial programme. 

KK will bring an Ace on the flop. What you gonna do?

Soft play any hand and your opponent will hit 2 pair or better on the flop.

Fail to take out a shortstack when you have the opportunity and he will take you out shortly after.

Fail to bet out when in front and your opponent will outdraw you - not might - will.

Any shortstack going all in when down to 5 BB's will win the hand with any two cards. He will go out within 3 hands should he play again.

After failing to get involved with 2 poor cards that would have won - you will get monster hole cards shortly after that will lose.

These are the idiosyncrasies of the Sky RNG. If you don't abide by these points you will lose.

Hope that helps :o)

• edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: doh comes good:
    Sky's RNG is based on a tutorial programme.  KK will bring an Ace on the flop. What you gonna do? Soft play any hand and your opponent will hit 2 pair or better on the flop. Fail to take out a shortstack when you have the opportunity and he will take you out shortly after. Fail to bet out when in front and your opponent will outdraw you - not might - will. Any shortstack going all in when down to 5 BB's will win the hand with any two cards. He will go out within 3 hands should he play again. After failing to get involved with 2 poor cards that would have won - you will get monster hole cards shortly after that will lose. These are the idiosyncrasies of the Sky RNG. If you don't abide by these points you will lose. Hope that helps :o)
    Posted by elsadog
    Uncannily accurate. Are you sure you didnt write the Sky rng?
    One other point that I have seen regularly; If you hit 1st and 3rd pairs on flop and shove the OP ALWAYS has top 2 pairs or a set. It is 100% guaranteed.