You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Free entry to Sunday's 8k Roller!!!!!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    i know how u feel m8 - i will see you there!!!!
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Free entry to Sunday's 8k Roller!!!!!:
    i know how u feel m8 - i will see you there!!!!
    Posted by imber
    All the luck in the world mate. In coming second :-)

Nervous as. Huge buy-in compared to my usual. Thankfully I'll be drinking. I won't be folding out, that's for sure. Nothing to lose, £4k to win. Hugely looking forward to this. I've busted out 1st in my highest ever live buy-in so won't be scared. May the cards fall for you. In every hand that's not against me ;-)
  • edited June 2011
    In Response to Re: Free entry to Sunday's 8k Roller!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Free entry to Sunday's 8k Roller!!!!! : All the luck in the world mate. In coming second :-) Nervous as. Huge buy-in compared to my usual. Thankfully I'll be drinking. I won't be folding out, that's for sure. Nothing to lose, £4k to win. Hugely looking forward to this. I've busted out 1st in my highest ever live buy-in so won't be scared. May the cards fall for you. In every hand that's not against me ;-)
    Posted by bandini
    thanx for your message - all the best to you as well - this is an unique opportunity for us to show that if we had the cash we could possibly give em a game every week - gl
  • edited June 2011
    Congratulations and good luck to you both
  • edited June 2011
    unlucky bandini - i heard u on the tv and like you i am tilting badly - great experience though and well done for leading